LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show Off Your Room!

Nice rooms! Me and my daddy are working on a crib to put in our room complete with wrist and leg restraints for when I get fussy!

Will post some pics when complete.

That's sweet! I assume you're building it yourselves?

Here's my Nursery - I'm really happy with how it turned out, but it sure took a while to put it all together.

post-20761-076753400 1280287244_thumb.jp

Your nursery looks awesome, I envey you so much. Also where did you get the crib?

Thank ya! I got the crib from Thrashbear - AKA Cubswork (http://cubswork.livejournal.com/).

The price was quite reasonable and I was happy with the end result.

-lilkidatheartmn

Awesome! I want to get a crib as well and have heard nothing but good things about thrashbear.. How expensive was the shipping, and what shipping method does he use?

Awesome! I want to get a crib as well and have heard nothing but good things about thrashbear.. How expensive was the shipping, and what shipping method does he use?

Not much cost-wise, but that's only because he was doing a road trip through the area and ended up doing a personal delivery and setup. Best suggestion is just to get in touch with him, and see where he's going in the near future. He travels across the country for events and can usually accomodate.

-lilkidatheartmn

Here's my Nursery - I'm really happy with how it turned out, but it sure took a while to put it all together.

post-20761-076753400 1280287244_thumb.jp

Amazing :wub:

Your room brings little tears to my eyes .. in a good way though! Hopefully at some point in the future I'll be able to tell my friends & relatives about what I'm into, and then I'll be able to do a room up.