LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Put On Your Diapers?

As a cloth baby,I have a stack of clean diapers and waterproof panties in my dresser.Pins,powder are in my spare room/office where I can change or be changed for the day. Also in my closet are all the cute dresses and sunsuits that I can pick from daily for day or nightwear. My wife loves are the cute baby clothing.

Guest Poopy Wipes

As I was putting on my diaper last night, in the bedroom, I thought, How many other DLs put on their diapers in the bedroom? How many put them on in the bathroom? But then, is there some other secret place you don your diddies? Maybe you do it in the attic or basement? Over the garage or in the shed or barn? This should prove interesting.

I would love nothing more than to see an ABDL stoop so low as to have to run off to the barn to put on or change a diaper. Like....it's a random place, it's funny. I would feel odd having the horses watching me naked. Mr. Ed.

Is "put on" and "wear" two different things? Because I have "put on" a diaper in only the bedroom but have worn them EVERYWHERE.

Guest Little Kcids Wear Diapers

bedroom when my parents are nearby (in the same city)

anywhere on the second or third floor otherwise

and public bathrooms when I'm out