LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers For Need Is Different

The problem is that in order to keep people in the "right area," you'd almost have to require anyone to present a note from their urologist in order to post in this particular forum. I don't think we want that.

One of the things I like about DD is that I can be who I am and nobody's going to judge me. I have a minor overactive bladder, and leak a little. I could choose to take medications, or use little pads, but the truth is I like diapers. When I try not to wear them, I get physical pain caused by depression. Call it physical, call it mental, call it whatever. I know that here I am allowed to both need and like diapers.

I understand what your saying. I maybe wrong, but I kinda think a lot of ppl that become incon and wear diapers for protection get use it after a while. It may take some time, but eventually you get to the point where wearing diapers doesn't bother you like it did in the beginning.....(at least for a lot of ppl). I'm to the point where it doesn't bother me at all. Like you said, call it physical, mental, or whatever, but I agree it does happen to those that become incon for medical reasons.