LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Order From Uk?

has any one in the usa ordered stuff from uk companies? how expensive is shipping ? how do you convert to us ddollars?

there is some nice products made by cosyndry and I am trying to decide if to go through the extra trouble . I have never ordered any thing from overseas not even Canada

I ordered a paci from Inner Child the other week & have lots of experience sending stuff transatlantic both ways :P

Shipping rates via Royal Mail depend entirely on the size and weight of the package. For relatively small and light things like clothing, pacifiers, single cloth diapers, etc, the shipping isn't bad at all. In fact, it may even be cheaper than some US stores and doesn't take much longer than USPS Priority/First Class would take to cross the US. For example, the pacifier I bought cost £3.39 (about $5) to ship to me in the US and took a week to get here.

Once the item size or weight starts increasing though, the shipping prices quickly become prohibitively expensive to ship. Bags of disposable diapers are an example in point. Courier/package services like UPS and FedEx are also prohibitively expensive for international shipping.

As for currency conversion, at the moment, £1 is about $1.55.

You can do a quick conversion at Google by typing, for instance, 15 GPB in USD which will convert 15 British Pounds to US Dollars and give you the result right there. You have to add a bit onto that though, because the rate Google quote is the banking exchange rate - regular customers get a rate that's a couple of cents worse than that (the 'tourist rate') and if you're using PayPal they add a few cents as well.

As always with international post, insurance is recommended if your package is valuable.

One other thing to be aware of is the customs labelling. Most ABDL stuff should be discreetly described ('novelty goods' is common) but they are required to write a description of the package's contents on the label so if somebody else receives your mail, be aware of this :P

• 1 month later...

CosynDry are an excellent company. The lady that runs it is very polite & if there are any queries will instantly let you know. (I swear she sits waiting for e-mails)!

Not sure about the postage methods, but I think anything not sent via UPS / fedex usually just goes via the standard postal sevice (royal mail in the UK) & then the standard US postal service once the package arrives in the US. There are literally thousands of items being posted each day between our respective countries & doubt you'll have any issues.

Craig