LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice Start To The Week

Ummm... nice start to the week. 3 ounce glycerine enema, tampon to hold stuff in, diaper, and a cute and frilly diaper cover. After 5 minutes: waves of wonderfulness in my bottom. Another 2 minutes: waves of wonderfulness FROM my bottom. 10 minutes of relaxation. Clean up and off to work.

I am soooo relaxed now!

Guest Wetnmessy247

MMMMMMMMMMMm...yes. Nothing like emptying yourself out. It is rather relaxing.

Waves??? Like......poopy waves???

Please clarify what waves you mean. I don't think I've ever felt "waves" before.

ALso, how do you explain buying tampons? Like, do you say it's for a girlfriend? It would seem rather bizarre to have to tell the clerk the tampons you use to shove up your butt to hold in a suppository induced crap fest into a diaper.

DIDJA KNOW????......tampons are great agents of bandaids, when you have none. I cut my inner thigh badly with a straight edge razor when shaving my genital area and the tampon acted like a bandaid.

Buying tampons? Toss 'em in the grocery cart, put 'em on the belt, and they get rung up. What's the deal?

Waves... I define "waves" as a pulsation around my bottom when I'm trying to poop, but the tampon is holding things in. You feel like you're going to go, but you don't. That is... until the tampon gets soggy enough to pop out. Then the waves are from the poop coming out and releasing the internal pressure. When that "I'm trying to poop but I can't" set of waves are happening, pretty much all my mind is concentrated on those feelings. I love the sensation of not being in control.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm. Thank you for explaining.

Let's see how many neg reps this posts gets since nothing graphic was in it while your posts talked about tampon sliding out your butt from getting too soggy from poop.

The only waves i experience are thepta waves in my sleep.