LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Conversation I Never Thought Of

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I was having a convo with my ABDL friend who I recently have gotten into a ABDL relationship with so we can change each other. We were just talking random bullshit and somehow the topic got on little things related to ABDLism.

It never occurs to ya sometimes how the simplest things can be so friggin hard when done differently. We talked about which leg you put in pants first. Which leg you put pullups in first, which side ya get out of bed on, etc etc etc.

I told him for me the right leg ALWAYS goes first, no matter the garment. Diaper, pants, undies, plastic panties, etc etc etc. ALWAYS right. So then I tried left first and it was so damned difficult.

I just wanna know what ya'll commonly do with these every day:

1.)Whick leg do you put into your pants first, and for pullups which leg goes in first?

2.) WHich side of the bed do you wake up on?

3.) If you wear contacts, which one ALWAYS goes in first?

4.) nd when wiping your bottom during a change, do you wipe from front to back or back to front?

5.) Which hand do you wipe clean with?

For me:

1.) Right leg.

2.) RIght side.

3.) Left eye.

4.) Front to back. I know this is not how most do it. But wiping front to back you can use the thumb as a mini scoop of sort to get the poop into the wipe.

5.) Left hand for wiping. I'm left handed.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh, and this one:

6.) Which hand do you use when reaching for a doorknob?

I founc outI subconsciously open doors with my right hand, even though I am left handed.