LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Choices

well, I'm trying to deside on wether I should buy the Assurance maximum protection diapers from wal mart, but I've read about the new changes. is it worth the money and what is the cost?

or are is there another/better store brand to buy that it cheap? 20 dollars at most.

well, I'm trying to deside on wether I should buy the Assurance maximum protection diapers from wal mart, but I've read about the new changes. is it worth the money and what is the cost?

or are is there another/better store brand to buy that it cheap? 20 dollars at most.

Well the best store bought diaper (disposable) that I have run into so far was Walgreens Certainty. Clothlike cover it can go on like a pull up or diaper, preference is in the eye of the beholder of course, but for the money which if I remember correctly 8.99 they were well worth it.

• 6 months later...

I've been wearing the assurance to work a lot. They're reasonably absorbent and the velcroish tapes work pretty well for what I need in that situation.

If you want more and cheaper, the Sam's Club "Members Mark" diapers are the same thing only sold in cases of 4 unmarked bags (48 diapers in all) for $20.