LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Introductions on forums are always a bit strange for me, even still.

I guess I'll start with how it all started, which was sometime in my younger years, probably around 5 years old when my brother was 2 and I still fit in those diapers. I had the absolute WORST hiding place (next to the dresser in my parent's room) and got caught post-wearing a diaper, and the concept didn't enter my brain again until many years later. We had moved to a new house, and I found some old pull-ups stashed deep in a closet in the bathroom. Curious and somewhat compelled, I tried them on and really enjoyed the feeling. I can't remember if they mysteriously disappeared (much better hiding place this time, ah the difference 10 years makes) or if I threw them out, I occasionally cycled through periods where I was interested, followed by a not-interested period. Fast-forward to college days where I had my own computer, and I got my 'fix' occasionally using some of the pay-for adult websites along with some torrent scouring when I didn't have the money. Pretty sure my girlfriend at the time found out (she was living with me and used my computer too) but she confronted me with "I found some wierd stuff, like really wierd, on your computer..." to which I responded "Strange stuff ends up there all the time." and the issue was dropped without resolution. Now, living in a more private place I recently sampled some Bambino diapers as my first premium ABDL diaper and had a grand time.

Like most things for me, diapers seem to be an interest that comes and goes and the level of ABDL I experience changes too. Occasionally, I'd like to go full AB, with clothes, a mommy, and the works. Most of the time though is just as a DL. I'm pretty private about it, and have no desire to tell my current girlfriend about it although she is a wonderful girl and would most likely take it very well.

I've toyed with the idea of meeting people in person with the same interest, and perhaps on a whim sometime I will. I do however enjoy community, and so I decided to join this one as well.

In short, Hello!