LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking To Buy My First Diapers...

Guest BabyDiaperLover09

Guest BabyDiaperLover09

Hello, I'm thinking about going to Rite-Aid or Albertsons in a couple of days to buy my FIRST pack of diapers. I weigh around 160 so whats the best diaper thats closest to a baby diaper (If I won't be able to fit into Pampers Cruisers Size 7 or Huggies)Or get that comfortable sensation with? I've never done it before so please help me out! Thanks. :)

i wish to say that if you go with depends, do not go up or down a size just because you think they may fit better. chances are they won't. i went with small/mediums to begin with because they go to a 40 inch waist. well, im under 42 (41 most likely), and i had issues with the mediums from day one. not because they didnt fit, but because the padding didnt exactly reach the proper areas completely. i stuck with that pack and was able to work out a solution for myself temporarily until they were all gone. and then bought the proper size. i've only had one leak and thats because i used it well beyond its means and i knew it, but its been fitting much nicer and much more comfortably! They're the pull-ups btw. the adjustable ones i havent tested yet but may end up getting those next in the proper sizing to see if theyre better for me to wear than pull-ups (less undressing and redressing)