LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Brand Isn't Everything!

One thing I discovered from experince is that the brand isn't everything but how tightly it is taped on & the posistions on how you wet :D

1) Make sure diaper is VERY tightly taped, this doesn't just mean on the sides but pulled up high.

2)

First try to wet the back, this is acomplished by laying on your back (for males make sure it is aimed down).

Second try to wet in the front, this is acomplished by laying on your stomach (for males make sure it is aimed down).

Third try to wet in the middle, this is acomplished by simply standing up.

3) If you follow these simple steps your diaper will last much LONGER and AVOID leaks.

I like my diaper on tight also. Don't get a diaper that is to large for you or you will get gaps that leak. Try different brands to see which ones work best for you. I'm always looking for new diapers to try.

I like to wear plastic pants if I'm going to poop because I like to sit in it a while and don't want any messy leak in my jeans.

If you lay on your back with your legs up on a pillow or something, you gan usually wet till the whole back of the diaper is soaked without it leaking. Just don't sit up.

One thing that I have found is that it's very inportant that you have the right size diaper. If it is too small it will not overlap enough on the sides and this will cause problems. If it is too large it won't fit right around the legs and it will caues even more problems. For most clothing and such I think that it's better to buy a little too big than too small but with diapers this may not be true.

Tighter is always better and for guys if you are aiming down this will help, too.

Oh, and never wet while laying on your side as i have never had it not leak like this.

One thing that I have found is that it's very inportant that you have the right size diaper. If it is too small it will not overlap enough on the sides and this will cause problems. If it is too large it won't fit right around the legs and it will caues even more problems. For most clothing and such I think that it's better to buy a little too big than too small but with diapers this may not be true.

Tighter is always better and for guys if you are aiming down this will help, too.

Oh, and never wet while laying on your side as i have never had it not leak like this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tend to agree with all the other babies out there the tighter it is the better it is,i do disagree about the type of nappy some are awfull leak city all the time i find attends special care are the best, unless i leave it on too long i have never had a leak,.

Tight wet and happy.

Pampers.

• 3 weeks later...

I like them nice and tight, and get few leaks. I once had my wife put a diaper on me, and she put it on loose. SHe told me that thats how they do it in the nursing home. They dont want it too tight, and they want it so the air can get in. Gee if air can get in, pee can get out. Keep them tight. and the right size. Normally I wear medium, but if im gonna wear a few of them at once, or stuff them alot, I get large.

I have found that the size and shape of your body, how active youare,and of course the diaper is. When I first started to wear, it was a disaster. I tryed all the brands available. When I went int rehab, they only used tena, and showed me how to properly attach the diaper, this helped alot. But they also knew what i wanted to do in my new way of life , so the equation was getting simple for me. I think you need to find the diaper you like the best, and just experiment, and you will find the best way that suits you. When you feel comfortable you will know, and getting about will be no problem

Digger :rolleyes:

I like them nice and tight, and get few leaks. I once had my wife put a diaper on me, and she put it on loose. SHe told me that thats how they do it in the nursing home. They dont want it too tight, and they want it so the air can get in. Gee if air can get in, pee can get out. Keep them tight. and the right size. Normally I wear medium, but if im gonna wear a few of them at once, or stuff them alot, I get large.

When my wife diapered me, it was always nice and snug. I really miss those times! :(

I agree a tight diaper is best. But the best advice I can give for those of us who wear disposables is to make sure the metal tong on your pants zipper is pointed down before you pull up your pants. If not, you can poke a hole in a brand new diaper.

I noticed that taping the top tapes towards the topmost part of the diaper's flaps, and taping the bottom towards the bottom of them is one of the greatest things that can be done... also aiming the lower tapes diagonally down towards the crotch of it whenever possible, ensures a good seal

Cloth Tape.

This is just about the stickiest tape you can find.

With this stuff you can wear your diaper as tight as you want it. The plastic will tear before the sticky comes unstuck.

Generally I try to use just the diaper tapes cos a big couple of bits of black or silver cloth tape kinda marrs the look (and feel) of a diaper, but if I'm wearing one to bed I like to use the tape cos I can get things on real tight and am far less likely to have a wet patch in the morning