LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renaissance Festival

stork

Anyone up for going to the renaissance festival? I love going but either my friends' schedules dont work with mine, or theyve been and dont want to go again.

I'm unavailable this weekend, but plenty of time to set something up for next.

Anyone up for going to the renaissance festival? I love going but either my friends' schedules dont work with mine, or theyve been and dont want to go again.

I'm unavailable this weekend, but plenty of time to set something up for next.

I'm heading down on Saturday with a couple non-DL friends. I hope you find someone to go with; I've gone every year since I moved down here and always had a blast. Can't wait to see Ded Bob again :)

I'm heading down on Saturday with a couple non-DL friends. I hope you find someone to go with; I've gone every year since I moved down here and always had a blast. Can't wait to see Ded Bob again :)

Ded Bob is the best! Except when he gets volunteers, then I hide :lol:.

It won't be the same without the original Puke and Snot...

Ya, I got to see the original twice before Snot passed. Was a good show. Still is amusing, but I still prefer Kulda as Snot, though I cant place my finger on the exact reason why. But I havent been this year, so I'll get to see what its like now.

Ya, I got to see the original twice before Snot passed. Was a good show. Still is amusing, but I still prefer Kulda as Snot, though I cant place my finger on the exact reason why. But I havent been this year, so I'll get to see what its like now.

I missed the original, having only gotten into RenFests in the last two years or so but I think Ded Bob is still a blast. Hope you enjoy it and find someone to go with :thumsup:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...