LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult-Baby-Shop.De

I have two spreading trousers from there. My first one was a red and orange cloth one with teddy bears on it with 12 inches of spread and lined with fleece. This one is really comfy in the winter and has just enough spread to make me feel heavily padded but be able to sleep comfy. The second I have is the the satin ruffly one. Its in purple satin, lined with fleece and with 16 inches of spread. This is my favorite thing to wear. Its so thick, you wont be able to close your legs even if you try. Its a little odd to sleep in but if you lay on your back and kinda spread your legs apart a little widely, you'll find it really comfy. I also liked that they gave me a bonnet instead of the cap that regularly comes with it. I only had to ask and they didnt charge me extra. I also have a satin onesie from there with my name sown on the front. I always wear this under either one of the trousers. Its very soft and very comfy. If you wanna see examples of the first romper and the onesie, you'll find pictures of me in them in my thread "Its about time" under the Photos section. In the end, I absolutely recommend this store to anyone and everyone I know in the AB community.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I want to buy the plain fleece spreading trousers with a 16-inch core: http://adult-baby-shop.de/product_info.php?cPath=1_16_54&products_id=444

Can you tell me how long is the spreading core? Is it just between the legs, or are the trousers bulky in the front and back as well? How does the core feel between the legs: is it soft or rigid, can it be squeezed much?

Well the length of the core can be seen in the picture. Notice the stitch going across the front and back of the trousers? Thats just about the length of the core. The core itself is very soft and also looks and feels like a pillow. With the 16 inch one, you can squeeze it together but you definately wont have your hips touching at all. Hope it helps.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 1 year later...