LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help! Diapers In Paris

Hello everyone - long time lurker, just joined to be able to ask a question.

I am "stuck" in Paris for a couple of days and both (1) need to find some diapers to replace my supply (I am incontinent and my trip is lasting longer than expected) and (2) looking to possibly stock up on some European brands to bring home to the US.

My French is horrible - so, I am having a hard time figuring out where to purchase diapers in Paris. Any help? Particularly great shops or shopkeepers? Any place that is a "must see or visit" for an AB/DL who is truly incontinent?

Thanks!

~E

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone - long time lurker, just joined to be able to ask a question.

I am "stuck" in Paris for a couple of days and both (1) need to find some diapers to replace my supply (I am incontinent and my trip is lasting longer than expected) and (2) looking to possibly stock up on some European brands to bring home to the US.

My French is horrible - so, I am having a hard time figuring out where to purchase diapers in Paris. Any help? Particularly great shops or shopkeepers? Any place that is a "must see or visit" for an AB/DL who is truly incontinent?

Thanks!

~E

I'm sure this is too late but I thought I'd throw this out there.

There is a grocery store called Cora in Bagneux (one town South of Paris) on General Aristide Briand (I'm sure this is mis-spelled).

They have a store brand called Changes Compleat.

I could not believe how good they were for a store brand. Plastic backing but felt more like PE like a Molicare.