LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nine Days In Diapers Non Stop

I'm happy for you with respect to your diaper holiday, but sad that you can't enjoy this lifestyle, at least to that extent, with her consent or support. I hope that both of you can eventually get to a place in your relationship where she doesn't mind you wearing diapers.

Regards,

Honu

Guest Wetnmessy247

Shoot, nine days? That's a lot of time for one who can't do this lifestyle 24/7. I hope you re getting the most of of the situation. You need to try everything you can related to diapers as much as you can. For someone like you, chances don't come that often to truly enjoy life. You need to like wathc tv in just diapers, do dishes, laundry, internet, just EVERYTHING you can do in the house diapered. Then do eveything while wet, then do everything while poopy, then do it all again while BOTH W+P. Then ya need to like, mow the lawn and hang outside in nothing but diapers, maybe a onesie and paci.

I envy people who don't get to do what I do all the time,because isolated fun equals better fun. It's enhanced fun.

Enjoy being wet, man. 9 days is a long time. I would like try and cause leaky diapers EVERYWHERE just for fun. Maybe leak a bit somewhere and not clean it up and wait for the wifey to find it and be ll like scolding you and stuff.

Maybe leave a used diaper like in the bathroom corner and let her find it, that way you can let her know casually. Like: "what's that in the bathroom, did you poop a diaper?"

• 2 weeks later...

Wifes out of town for nine days I"m on day four of non stop in diapers five more to go. Never had so much fun.

Just a update for all after nine days of fun in diapers, but after a few days I had a couple of accidents I wasn't thinking and let it go and wet my self, lol i looked around to see if anyone was looking my luck no one was.After that I tried to be more careful but as i was going to the restroom some poop slipped out and i did it again but it was worth it all I love my free time in diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I just spent my whole vaqcation june 19 till July 10 th in thick diapers and plastic pants 24/7. My indoor diapering was as follows 1 Medium Xplus with 3 Abri let maxi's inside and 3 large x plus over it plus my xlarge Plastic pants. outdoors i reduced it 1 large x plus.

Was a very enjoyable holiday for me wish i could live like this forever.

Cheers