LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diaper Parties Going On?

ZoSC

I would love to actually meet other Diaper lovers and have a chance to express my fantasy with people that share my interests.

So I was wondering does anyone have a diaper parties that are going on?

I live in Idaho. So the chances of finding one here are nile.

I wouldn't mind traveling. =)

post-3513-1137359106_thumb.jpgpost-3513-1137359080_thumb.jpgpost-3513-1137359007_thumb.jpg

hey i am a 22yo bi male ab from poteau oklahoma and i would love to throw some diaper parties!!! :groupwave:

i do currently have a room mate <_< she isnt very nice but she is about to leave!! :D and she does not know of my diaper fetish or my age play :whistling: so when she leaves then we could have all the diaper parties anyone wants!!! :thumbsup:

i do have a loving daddy :lol: (he is new to alot of this) and he is the greatest!! umm i have lots of toys to play with and umm oh yeh dont mess with my tiggers or else!!! :bash: lols other than that umm oh i dont have all that great of transportation so umm i cant go alot of places and i dont know alot of diaper people i do know a few but i would like to know more my yahoo messenger is wuggywatt and my msn is too so umm talk to me lols

LUVS TO ALL!!!

:biker_h4h: Mikie :biker_h4h:

post-3513-1137359007_thumb.jpg

post-3513-1137359080_thumb.jpg

post-3513-1137359106_thumb.jpg