LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help From Others

Hi, Blackout. I think nearly everyone here can understand what you're going through. Accepting this part of yourself isn't easy. Accepting that you are compelled to wear diapers, and not knowing why can be hard. We've all gone through it. But it's a part of everyone here. We didn't choose this anymore than we choose our sexuality or so many parts of our personalities. We are who we are.

People have drawn lots of analogies to diaper wearing. It's like being gay--you didn't choose it and you can't change it. It's like being an alcoholic--you may choose not to wear, but you'll never truly get past the urges. But the bottom line is that there's nothing wrong with wearing diapers. It's not bad for your health, you're not hurting anyone else, and the best thing you can do for yourself and everyone else in your life is to accept who you are and understand that this won't change you. You are who you are, no matter what you wear.

Love yourself first, and others will follow. The turmoil you're going through right now, whether you know it or not, is affecting you and your relationships with others. Let go of that conflict, embrace your uniqueness, and go with the flow . . . so to speak.

-RMS

• Like 4

It doesn't feel like it's hurting my relationships. My girlfriend is fine with it and she's about the only friend I have that's close 'cause college makes it hard to keep friends that you had in high school.

I provided the best support I could based on your oh-so voluminous and detailed plea for help. Please forgive me for not pinpointing and solving all your issues.

-RMS

When i was younger i also had a hell of a time dealing with this life style .The guilt and and craziness of it was over whelming at times like it seems for you !.When it does get overwhelming just take a break from it for a bit .Don't keep throwing your stuff out and do rely on your GF for some support if possible as she seems ok with it :thumbsup:

I denied myself most of the pleasures I now enjoy, through the 1980's - most of the 90's too. Maybe I shouldn't refer to it as denial because I did do AB/DL things - just in a sheltered, less frequent, and ultra-private kind of way. Always seemed to have roommates or something. :ninja:

Anyway, every day I wake up (most of the time in a diaper) and thank my lucky stars for what I currently have: A wife that accepts me and Web sites like this one where I can openly be myself. :)