LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bbc Unknowingly Close Up Of Adult Sized Pacifier

i was watching this bbc segment about trash in the ocean, titled One of the Dirtiest Beaches in the World - Hawaii - Message in the Waves - BBC

youtube link here

at 1 minute thirty nine seconds 1:39, they show a close up of a pacifier, it appears to be a nuk 5,

i attached a screenshot

post-25378-080285900 1276173496_thumb.jp

post-25378-080285900 1276173496_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

imo, no its not. i havnt ever seen a toddler/baby pacifier that is even white and bland like the nuk 5 is, but regardless of that compare it to the other things in the image, it is slightly larger then the golf ball next to it, seems to me the exact size of a nuk 5, or are you gonna tell me that the nuk 5 and regular toddler pacifiers are the same size. btw right now im holding my nuk 5 next to a golf ball and i must say the resemblance to the image is uncanny, so without meaning to be you have become a party pooper, now go change.

I believe the shields are about same size mainly nipple is different, and babies can have white pacifiers even white shiny ones. Compare the nipple to the head of the toothbrush above, and notice the nipple is quite a bit smaller than the brush head, it's a baby pacifier if you ask me! - Unless the toothbrush belongs to a giant ofcourse :) So I have to say sorry, you'll waste your money if you travel to that beach trying to find it :)

I believe the shields are about same size mainly nipple is different, and babies can have white pacifiers even white shiny ones. Compare the nipple to the head of the toothbrush above, and notice the nipple is quite a bit smaller than the brush head, it's a baby pacifier if you ask me! - Unless the toothbrush belongs to a giant ofcourse :) So I have to say sorry, you'll waste your money if you travel to that beach trying to find it :)

I am inclined to agree on this. I have seen all white shields my whole life. It does look like a standard baby pacifier

-Sky