LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Nice Thick Diapers...

I did do a quick search and didn't turn anything up, though I know I would have if I dug a bit deeper... but I wanted to start a new thread to see if I could narrow out the specifics for myself :D

So anyways, diapers haven't really been doing as much for me. I began to realize that there is a possibillity that it could be I just forget I'm wearing them. I am currently wearing store bought Depends, with a store brand pull up underwear over them. I think these are designed to not really be noticeable but I kind of want the opposite :)

So I was wondering before I go out and by whatever google turns up for me, I would ask the community. What do you think is the best really thick diaper? I want a diaper that can almost force you into that baby waddle when you walk. I'm not TOO concerned with how much it will hold, moreso just the feeling of wearing it and really noticing it in almost any movement. I only wear in the house and I live alone, so I want them to be nosiy and thick and everything lol.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you all :D

The closest you are going to get to that kind of thickness in a disposable is Abena X-Plus or Bambino.. and you can make it even thicker using boosters. Now if you want a really *really* thick diaper, then cloth is the way to go. However, if you want the bulk without the cleanup of cloth, you could always wear a disposable and then some cloth diapers over top of it. That way you achieve the thickness without the mess.

also, buy a stuffer, along with a bag in your size and one size bigger... than start layering.... the stuffers will make it seem bulkier on their own, but layer upon layer will make you waddle!

I did do a quick search and didn't turn anything up, though I know I would have if I dug a bit deeper... but I wanted to start a new thread to see if I could narrow out the specifics for myself :D

So anyways, diapers haven't really been doing as much for me. I began to realize that there is a possibillity that it could be I just forget I'm wearing them. I am currently wearing store bought Depends, with a store brand pull up underwear over them. I think these are designed to not really be noticeable but I kind of want the opposite :)

So I was wondering before I go out and by whatever google turns up for me, I would ask the community. What do you think is the best really thick diaper? I want a diaper that can almost force you into that baby waddle when you walk. I'm not TOO concerned with how much it will hold, moreso just the feeling of wearing it and really noticing it in almost any movement. I only wear in the house and I live alone, so I want them to be nosiy and thick and everything lol.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you all :D

Wear multiple diapers ;) That's what I do when I feel like wearing something really thick and it works perfectly :)