LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice Needed

bad ab

i want to get one of those baby bottle feeders for babies, i want to know do the have them for ab? or is there another way to force feed the ab foods and formula? If you use a cock ring. Dose that stop someone from being able to pee. Because i want to use that or something else on hem to make hime not able to pee as a punishment. If there is something else to use please let me know. I read a punishment on another website where the poop is shuved back in the butt that was in the diaper as a punishment. I was wondering is that safe to do.

You can make the feeding gag using a large pacifier or a penis gag, and some plastic tubing you need to drill a hole thru the paci/gag and feed the tubing thru, but you need to put a few holes in the teat so if he holds his tounge on one hole it comes thru another hole.

You can use a enema bag for the liquid food/formula, just make sure you clean it well after each use.

I don't think a cock ring will keep someone from pissing, but I have never tried it, what would work is a cock plug or a sound, but you need to be extremely careful you can get a nasty urinary infection from a sound or a catheter if it isn't operating room clean.....

I would just use a butt plug if you don't want him to mess, it would be much better than what you propose to do.

for a feeding gag u can get a dummy or pacifier shaped rubber dog toy drill hole trough middle of it and hook an enema tube and fill the bag up so it drips into it as for not allowing them to pee maybe try a ribbon thats tied tightly but make sure u put a small stick in on there cock so wen u do the 1st knot and make a bow it will be easier to get it undone then pull there cock between there legs and tie the ribbon around there shoulders so as they get hard theyll end up causing more pain on themselves like a pony gag would if it was tied very tight

I can tell you how to stop someone from peeing, but there are dangers and I will NOT post it on a public forum, or take any responsibility. If you want to know more PM me. I'd appreciate knowing something of your background first (do you have ANY medical training), and are you doing this to yourself or someone else (and is the someone else willing in this specific action)?

-MXGangrel