LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Periods

Gee, thanks for the description. :rolleyes: Never seen it look like that, maybe just a little red and a speck or two on it.

hahah yeah but how often are you inspecting a woman's menstral blood? lol

I could ask this question about every thread on this board...

yea why even have a board anymore, if all the questions have been answered or googled?

yea why even have a board anymore, if all the questions have been answered or googled?

well i started to address this problem, you will see in the lifestyles forum, i created a thread entitled diapers, where any comment related to any aspect at all about diapers, or even if it mentions the word diapers, is to be posted there, and posting anywhere else about diapers will get you banned for life... because if we can't have repeat or crossover topics, then really we only need one thread per section.....

I've had sex with all but one of my partners while on their periods, and the ones that are willing say it does a lot toward easing their symptoms. A couple said it was the best sex they've ever had, thanks to being extra sensitive. As for the one who wouldn't have sex while on her period, like sarah_ab said it just wasn't something she was into while menstruating.