LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once Upon A Time

Since I haven't been here for a very long time, I thought I would introduce myself.

So good evenin' ladies and gents (girls and boys),

My name, of course, is Luci Vaughn. I'm a 21 year-old transgendered lesbian, and have been a woman for as long as I can remember (the body may think it's male, but it hasn't a clue). I used to be purely a diaper-lover, but have recently begun exploring the adult-baby world as well. When I regress, I see myself as a five-year-old girl who, out of sheer stubbornness, still wears (and wets!) nappies, sucks a pacifier, and drinks from a bottle. I've never been normal as an adult, so why start now? lol I call myself Little Luci, because my sister used to call me little one, which guaranteed a happy smile ^_^.

As far as big Luci's concerned, I'm a poet, sometimes photographer, fetishist, writer, avid reader, manic music lover, comic-junkie, total geek, complicated woman, tech fancier, and a bazillion other things. My turn-ons are almost anything, and my turn-offs are stupidity & puke. I'm currently taking college courses, and am aiming for a dual-masters in creative writing and human sexuality. I'd also love to host a radio program someday :D.

If you want to know more about me, or just chat, I've got my IM names on my profile. Just please let me know who you are & where you're from, or I won't talk to you. Also, don't expect any cybersex (unless you're a woman, and even that's rare).

~Luci