LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pullup Diapers

So I learned something important today. Yes, I know everyone complains about Depends. But for me, they were just fine. They did what I needed them to do. They were discrete, they held my light incontinence. I got through the day no problem and I could buy them local. Well, I got a bonus check earlier this ween and so could afford to get a full case of something. I ordered Attends Pullups from XP Medical on Wednesday, they arrived today. Holy crap batman! These things are soooo much better. I'll never wear Depends again, the Attends actually seem more discrete and they hold more!

Like Morpheus in the Matrix said, "Welcome ..to the real world" ....of diapers. LOL!! Man I was spoiled because as a youth I had access to attends at pharmacies and later had to buy depends and boy oh boy did that suck!!!!

Guest MommyGweniebear

Like Morpheus in the Matrix said, "Welcome ..to the real world" ....of diapers. LOL!! Man I was spoiled because as a youth I had access to attends at pharmacies and later had to buy depends and boy oh boy did that suck!!!!

When my fiancee came to me a few months ago wanting to be an AB and I was asked to be her Mommy, I bought Depends in colors and prints, but I just ordered some ABU Cushies and I am really looking forward to those especially since they are fully printed and have their Babyfresh scent :wub: and I just happen to wear also.

Take this for instance, Depends and Attends both offer underwear in two different styles. One being more absorbent than the other. You can hardly tell the difference in the depends. Attends however go so far as to add standing leak guards in there more absorbent underwear. Its a great product and they blew depends out of the water! Thanks for bringing this up.