LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife In Diapers

I can't believe it. So after 3 years of marriage, my wife went out and got me some depends underwear for women for my birthday. Now I was like, ooh, these are for you! Of course I am starting her off very slow and she is the one in control. So tonight was the first night she wore one. It felt really good on her and turned me on more than anything. Of course when she was wearing it I was all hot and ready and she was like "now what?" because well, she is wearing diaper underwear. I tried to rip the sides down but the whole thing fell off. I am thinking maybe cut a hole in the right area, but I can see it fall apart when that happens. Of course, later on she might graduate to Bambinos but for now she is the best wife I could ever imagine in depends. After getting it on a second time I am exhausted. Having a wife that will do anything for you is the best. I wonder if anyone has any tips about sex and depends for women?

SDB

first off congrats are being able to talk with your wife and be patient enough to let her decide when she was ready!!! this is a sign of a truely great husband/partner.

In regards to sex with diapers there are a few options like you said ripping both sides (if they are pullups) or undoing the tapes, on borht sides, quickly enough so the diaper falls right off. There is also the option of pushing it to the sign to gain entry into the woman,

the other can be done a few ways, the way we do it is.... put on one diaper, and cut a whole in the middle of it... then put on another diaper with no holws. As i unrinate it will soak through the first diaper, past the hole into the second diaper.... then all you have to do is take off the top diaper and voila you are ready to go.

Good for you! I'm glad she's open and willing, and it's great that you're letting her set the pace.

We've done "things" in the Depend underwear, and the sides are stretchy enough that I keep them on and they just get pushed to the side when the time comes. It helps

if you put a tiny bit of lube on the leg hole area since you'll be rubbing against it a little to get inside.