LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House Sitting?

Well the other day I had to help my mom with her house-sitting duty. We have some friends (a couple) who go on weekend trips often and they ask us to take care of their cat. Usually my mom takes care of that but the other day I had to. They always tell us to help ourselves to whatever we want, to stay over the night if we ever wanted etc. I figure next time they go away I'll just tell my mom I'm going there to take care of the cat and hangout, possibly stay over the night. This would allow me to get out of the house, and be alone which would let me be diapered :thumbsup: So I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to take them up on their offer? I cant see any negatives from this plan but would appreciate some input, maybe I'm not thinking of something that could go wrong etc.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Good plan.

Awhole back I house siteed for a couple who I knew smoked pot. They hd a stash I knew of, and brought in oregano to replace the amount i snuck out to smoke.

Anyway that's irrelevant here. Do it. Diaper upand kick back.

Only problems: are you gonna dirty them up? If so, get scented stuff to spray around the house. I can't imagine any good coming of them finding out you wore stinky diapers while sleeping in their bed.

well dont they have other family and or friends who might also come by?

dude.....you totally ripped your friends off? You couldnt have atleast bought a bag to replace their stash? Thats low dude!

if you stay over and diaper up just make sure you keep them covered just incase someone else comes by.

well dont they have other family and or friends who might also come by?

dude.....you totally ripped your friends off? You couldnt have atleast bought a bag to replace their stash? Thats low dude!

if you stay over and diaper up just make sure you keep them covered just incase someone else comes by.

Or if they have a nanny cam :thumbsup:

Well they are an older couple, kids moved out and the only people who should be in and out while they are gone are us, being my mom or myself. And they are usually gone for the whole weekend, so if I go on a Friday or Saturday I shouldn't have to worry about them coming home on me. One thing I did think of is possible security camera(s). The husband owned a locksmith/security business so I'll have to look around for that before I do anything.

Awhole back I house siteed for a couple who I knew smoked pot. They hd a stash I knew of, and brought in oregano to replace the amount i snuck out to smoke.

I don't smoke - but even I could tell the difference between oregano and pot. You don't think someone who smokes pot wouldn't notice the difference between pot and oregano?

Either;

a.) it was some really low quality stuff, and you pulled the wool over their eyes, or

b.) it wasn't low quality stuff and they noticed but didn't connect it to you, or

c.) it wasn't low quality stuff, they did notice, and you have not been invited back to house sit.

Any way you look at it, that was low. These people trusted you to look after their house and you took advantage of that. That doesn't say a whole lot about your character, does it?

Well they are an older couple, kids moved out and the only people who should be in and out while they are gone are us, being my mom or myself. And they are usually gone for the whole weekend, so if I go on a Friday or Saturday I shouldn't have to worry about them coming home on me. One thing I did think of is possible security camera(s). The husband owned a locksmith/security business so I'll have to look around for that before I do anything.

Security cameras can be tricky - They fit in to a whole lot of different places. We had one at a place that I worked at that was in a clock. Nanny cams and the likes have been known to be hidden in teddy bears. A good security camera installer can hide a camera just about anywhere, with the sizes of some of them, they're not hard to conceal. Chance are, though, if they have some concealed ones, they'll also have some right out in the open. (Front door, house facing garage, etc.)

Good plan.

Anyway that's irrelevant here. Do it. Diaper upand kick back.

Only problems: are you gonna dirty them up? If so, get scented stuff to spray around the house. I can't imagine any good coming of them finding out you wore stinky diapers while sleeping in their bed.

First of all sorry to SS502 for highjacking your thread.

Wetnmessy247, Ive been reading your posts in other threads and haven't given you any neg on any of them. I defend your right to speak your mind but that doesn't mean I agree with you, your opinions or the how you say it. I would like to give you a piece of advise and I hope you will really consider it and consider the source.

Just because you have the right to say something doesn't mean you have to say it. You have the choice to not say something that is hurtful to others. You have the choice to word something so it isn't so offensive to others. If you choose the other course do not be surprised when others react negatively.

In the case of the post above I find myself offended by what you said and I believe the person that was harmed by it was you. It was a self inflicted wound, a sort of reputation suicide. You of all people who complain about being picked on and singled out for bad reputation points. You admitted to not only being a thief but the most untrustworthy type of thief, one who would steal from friends. I never disliked you personally. Please notice the previous sentence is in the past tense. You might want to take a look at why you want to make yourself look so bad while your at it.

Hugs,

Freta

I'd say no. It's disrespectful to use someone else's property to engage in a fetish. Plus, there are factors such as "moms are incurably snoopy" and "something might happen that causes them to come home early without notification".