LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Dl Here.

Hello, I am T. I have been wanting to try diapers for years, but just got up the courage to actually admit it to my wife. She was very supportive! I have been wearing at home for about a week now and love it! First I have tried were the cheap Assurance underwear for men. After this pack is gone I am going to look for something with better leak protection. I know this is the place to look for reviews and suggestions.

I am also into bondage, my wife is my Mistress and I am her slave! This is also a recent happening as she isn't into bdsm as much as I am. I enjoy wearing a diaper while serving her! I have a handcuff fetish. Love them! Being tied by her with no way out is so much fun!

I am 25 years old, been married 3years and have a 4 month old girl. My daughter is how I eased into the Diaper Lover conversation with my wife! haha

anyway, I look forward to chatting with everyone and learning new things.

Curious as to how your 4 month old brought up an adult DL conversation? Wanna elaborate?

It helped ease me into talking about diapers. I knew I had a diaper fetish for years, but talking to my wife about our babies diapers I would add a comment here and there asking if she would change me or do they come in my size. She thought I was joking, but I was testing the waters. then as I am also into bondage she told me once she thought about tying me to the bed and putting a diaper on me because it would be funny. Then I told her I wouldn't mind that. She laughed at first, but then we had a long talk about it. A week later she went with me to get the assurance mens underwear I have now.

I'm not good about talking about sex or fetishes. I am getting better at it though. It hurt my marriage me being a closed book about a lot of things, but I am coming around. Now I tell her everything and am surprised at how supportive she is of me. I walk around the house in a diaper without many laughs from her. She also changed me once! I told her she never had to if she didn't want to, but she insisted!