LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hihi Everyone

Sasayaki

hey everyone, I'm Sasayaki. I'm new here (of course :P) and I've been dl for a while and came across this site about a week back. I also wish I was 4 again. :3

Anyways I went looking to try to find this place again and decided to register. I just got some diapers (finally) a couple days ago and gotta say I love them.

I'm also physically male but identify as a female just to be totally open and honest about myself, hopefully nobody minds lol. Not really sure what much also to say that's pretty much all I can think of to introduce myself. I'm hoping to have a good time and to make some new friends within this community.

Edit: Also I forgot to add that I consider myself Kitsune as well. (Kitsune means fox in japanese, both regular foxes and magical foxes, though in english it is a reference to the magical foxes of Japanese legend. Just for those that don't already know.)

Oh and if anyways wants to add me on msn and talk feel free (you can find my email for it on my profile page), I'm always happy to see and talk to someone new so don't be shy! :P

Archived