LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Guide To Quitting Diapers

The only way this will ever work is if you REALLY want to quit. If someone really wants to, they just will.. it's that simple.

The thing is most of us don't. I used to try to convince myself I wanted to or that I should or whatever, but then I eventually realized I was just full of crap. (no pun intended).

I think a problem many AB/DLs have is they just don't want to be honest with themselves. If you LIKE diapers, SOMETHING is bringing you back... and denying that is often MORE unhealthy than simply accepting it as part of your existence. Unless your AB/DL existence is somehow destroying the rest of your life I think for many its better to try to embrace that existence

than reject it.... rejecting it will only make you unhappy.

Having been there and done that having a "love/hate' relationship with diapers sucks. It takes a lot of mental wrangling, but IMO loving them, and just admitting to yourself that you love them, and that its OK to love wearing them, makes things a lot easier.

Another thing that is a sign... if you keep going back, and the first thing you think of after hopping into that first diaper from the "new" batch, is "why did I ever give this up?" then your heart is trying to tell you something... might be a good idea to listen to it, if it's not asking for too much. :)