LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become An Ab(Or Mommy Or Daddy)

Im curious of how you all realized this side of you. Whether your a an AB, Mommy,Daddy or supporter. What made you want to explore this side. I believe I already told mine but in a nutshell I told my now mommy I wanted to do this because I felt that my sense of self wasnt complete and that I wanted a more baby type persona. What is your story? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

when i was 21 i was doing research for a paper, and came across an ab website....

which linked me to a story site

i read the stories

thought it sounded hot..

end of story..

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

Im curious of how you all realized this side of you. Whether your a an AB, Mommy,Daddy or supporter. What made you want to explore this side. I believe I already told mine but in a nutshell I told my now mommy I wanted to do this because I felt that my sense of self wasnt complete and that I wanted a more baby type persona. What is your story? :thumbsup:

Well you know BabyRavey, I became a Mommy when my most beautiful and wonderful fiancee told me she wanted to do this, and you know what? I wouldn't trade her or this for the world hehe :wub: I love you!

• Like 2

I love reading the stories of how others discovered and explored this desire. From age 12-50 I wore diapers (I'm incontinent) without ever really exploring or even discovering that side of me. After a series of TIAs (Transient Ischemic Attacks=mini strokes that resolve themselves) all the blessedly repressed memories of my life before I was adopted came flooding back. I truly lost myself in the confusion and terror and spent years in therapy afterwards learning to deal with infantilism. I went from being a gregarious "life of the party" guy to being a recluse, cut off from everyone, terrified to go to sleep because I knew I would dream about it, and terrified to talk about it because I was a husband, father, and community leader. In the last four years I've slowly come to deal with being two people. One is an infant, the other a very frightened and emotional man who would much rather be that infant. I am getting good at hiding it though, because I know as soon as I get back to my home office I can get out my blankey, pacifier, add a diaper, and regress.