LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted: Vintage/Retro/Old Diapers.

All right, I realize that this may be a difficult request to fulfill, but I'm looking for several vintage/retro/old diapers. I should also point out that discreet shipping (nothing even hinting that the package contains diapers) is a must; I'll probably be storing the diapers in the box/boxes that they're sent to me in, so if you can avoid packaging that's larger than it needs to be, it's very much appreciated. Also, I've divided the diapers that I'm looking for into three categories, "must haves," "would like," and "wouldn't mind." The categories should be pretty self-explanatory, but in case there's any confusion, "must haves" are at the absolute top of my list, and are diapers that I "must have," or at the very least, would really, really, really like to have. "Would likes" are diapers that I'd really like to have, but aren't as important to me as the "must haves" are. The "wouldn't minds" are diapers that I'd like, but I honestly won't loose any sleep over not having. Unless otherwise noted, I'm looking for all diapers listed in the largest size that they came in; sealed packaging is preferred, but I may be willing to make some exceptions for items from the '80s. All diapers are from the US unless otherwise noted. Having said that, here's what I'm looking for...

Must Haves:

1. 1984 Huggies Diapers for boys in the largest size available (If unisex, disregard the gender-specific request)

2. 1984 Huggies Diapers for girls in the largest size available (If unisex, see above)

3. 1989 Huggies Pull-Ups for boys

4. 1989 Huggies Pull-Ups for girls

Would Like:

- 1999 Huggies Ultratrim Size 6 diapers (if different from 1998; these should be unisex)

- Huggies Pull-Ups with Mickey (for Boys) and Minnie (for girls) Mouse on them, these should NOT have the "easy-open sides," and should preferably be from the late-90s (1999 would be ideal)

- "Huggies for Him" Size 5/XL (22 diapers to a package)

- "Huggies for Her" Size 5/XL (22 diapers to a package) from the same year as my "Huggies for Him," reply for a picture of the packaging to determine what year they're from

Wouldn't Mind:

- Large Goodnites from the year that they were introduced (1994?, 1993?)

- L/XL Goodnites for Girls from 2004 in Mega-sized package

- L/XL Goodnites for Boys from 2004 in Mega-sized package

- Pampers training pants from the 1980s (these were very short-lived so I don't have much info on them)

- Luvs Sleepdrys

- Kotex Personals from the '90s -- Large Size Only (Okay so these aren't really "diapers;" I believe that they were branded as "disposable panties, and if I remember correctly they weren't around very long, in part because they were essentially Pull-Ups for women having their periods. Basically these were paper panties with a maxipad built into them, again think Pull-Ups for periods.)

NOTE: Johnson & Johnson diapers for boys and for girls from 1984 would also be appreciated, but I'm trying to keep my requests from the '80s to a minimum. The "Must haves" are the only part of this "wish list" that's prioritized, and are the items that are most important to me; in fact, if I get the diapers from '84 and the Pull-Ups from '89, I probably wouldn't even care about the rest of this list. The items in the "must haves" section are admittedly items that I'm desperate for though.

So basically, if you could help me out, especially with the "must haves," I'd really appreciate it. Maybe you had (or were) a child or sibling in '84 or '89 who wore the diapers and/or Pull-Ups that I'm looking for, and still have an unopened bag or two in your attic. Maybe you're cleaning out your attic or basement or are moving to a smaller place and have the diapers that I'm looking for. In any case, if you're willing to part with anything on my "must haves" list, PLEASE let me know. Thank you all in advance for your kindness and graciousness.

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover
Guest NaughtyAshes

you realize people pay hundreds of dollars or more for the diapers you are requesting on ebay. I don't think they will be giving them to you for free.

• Like 1

erm thats quite a fair lot for free aren't you expecting a bit much?

Allow me to clarify why I included so many items. My primary reason was to give people a "wish list" of sorts so that they had something to work with. Think of it this way, if you ever called into a local radio station to request a song, they probably asked you for one or two back-up choices in case the song you wanted wasn't in their library or had already been played that day. This is a similar concept; I wanted to save people time so that they wouldn't have to contact me and ask me if I was interested in a specific item. I included several items to give people more choices without being too vague about what I wanted. To be quite honest, I don't expect to receive everything on this list. I'd be quite happy if I could get my "top four must haves" and nothing else, but if someone has something else I'm looking for, such as Huggies for Him/Her and is willing to part with them, I'm obviously not going to complain. :) I hope this clears up why the list is so long.

you realize people pay hundreds of dollars or more for the diapers you are requesting on ebay. I don't think they will be giving them to you for free.

You'll note that my top four requests, the "must haves," are all items that I'm willing to make some exceptions on, in part because of their age, and in part because of their value. Furthermore, I also realize that some people may not have the time, and others who may have the time may simply not care or want to go through the effort of creating listings on eBay. I also know that some people may simply be looking to free up some space, and may not care about turning a profit on the items that they're clearing out.

The ideal situation for me would be to find someone whose looking to free up space, but doesn't really care about turning a profit. I realize that it may be the exception rather than the rule, but there are people in this situation; not everybody is interested in turning a profit on eBay. :)

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

That is all well and good. I was just letting people know that before they give you something for free they consider that those diapers are extremely valuable to some abdls and they will pay top dollar for them.

• Like 1