LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay. So the night before last night I had a dream where I wrote a poem, and it was a very good poem...

See, I'm a poet, so I was really intrigued. Anyway, when I woke up... I couldn't remember the poem. So I spent the entire day in bed trying to relive the dream (which isn't that big of a stretch in my world), but I never could remember the poem...

I'm really kind of upset about it. I think I'm going to compensate by writing five poems today...

-Sophie

I hate it when that sort of thing happens... Though, I'm not one for poems, I've lost my share of good stories, thanks to the dreams never making it into my long-term memory. I don't know how it works for poetry, but I've found that writing generally sucks if the inspiration just isn't there. I've long since quit trying to force myself to write, as what came out was offensive not only to me, but to the characters involved. I got chewed out perty good in a couple of dreams over that (as mention in other dream topics, I often dream about the chars who show up in my stories), and haven't done it since.

Force writing stories is never a good idea.

However, you should force yourself to write daily. They don't have to be stories or anything, just little journals or something to keep your creativity active. I also realized this helps spark "writing moods", since they're not always frequent on their own.

For me, singing in the shower inspires me to write poems. I make up little songs... and reading books and stories inspires me to write stories.

Also, I did write two and a half poems to compensate. I figured I would. :P

-Sophie

Naw. I don't believe in the "force yourself to write" thing. All that has ever done is give me writer's block. It's counter-productive, for me. When I write stuff, there has to be some inspiration to it. And idea and the drive to write it. Otherwise, I find myself without coherent ideas and producing crap work. Then, I get frustrated over that and wind up being put off of writing for a while, and sometimes end up missing a spark of inspiration because I'm no longer in any mood to deal with it...

• 2 months later...

Dream I had last night...

Brief flashes.

Outside a huge mansion in the middle of a forest brown in color green roof blending in with the surroundings. The trees dense to within about 20 feet of the structure then thinning out to almost touching the walls. Then a rush of feelings, belong, been here many times, love, friendship, missed. I find myself inside of the house at the bottom of a huge pink marble staircase the steps up to my knees. I suck on my powder blue and white paci scratching my Teddy between his ears. Teddy gets lonely if I don't hold him enough. I give teddy a big hug an kiss him on the head, then put him back In my backpack, his cute white head sticking out over my head ready to protect me. I always feel safe when Teddy is with me. I slowly climb up the stairs on my hands and knees.

I reach the top of the stairs and look around. The hallway seems to go on forever polished cherry edging a sea of blue marble with a soft lilac carpet runing down the middle. Petrified trees, silent sentinels leading away and out of sight guarding the doors on either side.

Letting my paci fall out of my mouth I say " Look Teddy, isn't it pretty?"

"Hello little one" a voice says behind me.

"EEKS!" I scream out falling backwards on to my well padded slightly damp bottom.

"You scareded me" I say pouting.

"Sorry little one." says the giant of a man standing behind me. His golden skin slightly glowing in the light.

"Dinner will be at half six, someone will be sent to retrieve you when it is time.

"Mmm foodies I giggle.

"Your room is the last room on the right. I think Teddy is tired. He has done a good job protecting you and needs a nap.

""Uh huh" I say shaking my head up and down.

"Teddy seepy"I hug the giants leg, then put my paci back in my mouth and start waddling down the hall.

The hall seems to go on forever, but just before I find a day, it seems to end and there is a room in front of me. I jump up to reach the handle, a. Golden dolphin glowing against the background of a light blue door and manage to open the door.

As I enter the room I hear an ethereal voice say "This is not your room little one"

"Oops" I say giggling "Sowwwy".

As I leave the room the door seems to slowly close of it's own accord.I notice then that the hallway did not infact end but took a left turn and then a right, then opened up in to a huge room with a vaulted ceiling.This room as I walked along had beds all along the left side starting with giant sized king beds that I could easily walk under and slowly progressed, or is it degressed? To finally beds that looked like toddler beds piled with stuffies which were still big to me. A smaller hall continued past this hall had a golden floor that glowed, made of a rubbery type of material that seemed to make me bounce as I stepped on it. And that, is EXACTLY what I did all the way down the end of the hall as I squealed in delight. With thoughts of tigger in my head as my paci on it's pooh keeper swung back and forth under my neck.

Reaching the last room I slowly open the door to find a large room, painted in pastels. Pink and blue. A nursery, My nursery I feel. A crib on the far side of the room with the usual acoutraments. A changing table, a rocking horse that almost looked like it was alive, cases with books a closet that was slightly a jar. Putting my paci back in my mouth I removed my backpack and grabed Teddy. Hugging Teddy I approach the left wall, which really isn't a wall but infact a large window overlooking a waterfall that slowly cascaded in to a lake below. I could see what looked like a number of unicorns grazing around the lake. "Look Teddy, pwetty" I say squealing and hugging Teddy tight. Turning away from the world outside I head towards the closet and open the door. My paci falls out, my mouth agape as I stare at a sea of plushies that all appeared to be alive and moving, One or two holding up a sign saying welcome back Teddy.

Suddenly everything started going black, I feel a warm wetness between my legs and a slight smell of urine is in the air. I push my paci out of my mouth with my tongue and let out an exasperated sigh. Reaching above my head, the softness of my sleeper rubbing against my nose I manage shut off the alarm.

Thunder booms and I wonder, why did I have to wake up.

..Used the ip.board app on my ipad to write this, unfortunately it took out all formating and left it one big mass.