LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone, I'M Mommy Gweniebear

Guest MommyGweniebear

Guest MommyGweniebear

Hi everyone, its a pleasure to be here. I'm new to this site. I just joined now. I'm hoping my experience here will be better than a previous one, and thats all I'll say about that. I'm thirty years old and a Mommy to my wonderful fiancee who I love very much. I really hope to meet some great friends on here. I guess anything else you want to know you can read on my profile. :thumbsup:

Guest Chriskc

Hi welcome. Hope you have a good time. Feel free to ask or tell me anything. i enjoy talking to like minded people.

Little about me I'm ab. I had a gf/mommy for 5 years. She would put me in diapers, spank me when I was bad. Laying in her lap as she fed me a bottle looking into her eyes was pure heaven!

Guest MommyGweniebear

Hi welcome. Hope you have a good time. Feel free to ask or tell me anything. i enjoy talking to like minded people.

Little about me I'm ab. I had a gf/mommy for 5 years. She would put me in diapers, spank me when I was bad. Laying in her lap as she fed me a bottle looking into her eyes was pure heaven!

Thank you for the warm welcome Chris. I am a little new to this, and hope to be a good Mommy to my BabyRavey. :thumbsup: