LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Baby Diapers For Me?

I'm 22 years old, male, 5'11, 120 pounds, and a waist size of 28-29 for jeans/shorts - so very thin.

I can certainty just about fit into a Pampers Size 7. I miss the classic (1990s) pampers though.

Based on my measurements, what's the best BABY diapers for me?

Babies are usually very small persons, infact they are far away from the size of an adult. Although some claim, and may be right, that they can fit into the very largest of baby nappies, they are still made to fit much smaller persons with bladders that holds much smaller quantity of wetnes than the adult bladder can hold. Therefore I am pretty sure that no baby nappy is the right one for you, because you are much larger than a baby. If baby nappies fitted adults, there would be no reason to have a production of nappies designed for adults, then all nappies wuold just be nappies for all sizes.

So basically, the best baby nappy for you probably doesn't exist unless you also consider nappies used by adult babies.

Babies are usually very small persons, infact they are far away from the size of an adult. Although some claim, and may be right, that they can fit into the very largest of baby nappies, they are still made to fit much smaller persons with bladders that holds much smaller quantity of wetnes than the adult bladder can hold. Therefore I am pretty sure that no baby nappy is the right one for you, because you are much larger than a baby. If baby nappies fitted adults, there would be no reason to have a production of nappies designed for adults, then all nappies wuold just be nappies for all sizes.

So basically, the best baby nappy for you probably doesn't exist unless you also consider nappies used by adult babies.

Best baby diaper for you is called ABU Cushies

• Like 1