LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not A New Member But.

Greetings!

I have been on this forum for several years but I rarely post, and I don't think I have ever really introduced myself. I usually just come here and just read and then post the odd time. *Which you my have seen*

I really would love to get to know you people more and would love to be more involved in the community.

But anyway here we go

I was conceived, born and raised in Canada (And I still live here)

I have fond memories of wanting diapers dating back to early in my childhood. I thought it was common back then, so I would talk about it amongst my cousins or friends. (I still know some of the ones I have talked to this about, but I have yet to tell them about it again, i will one day, and I wonder if they will remember)

The diapers in the past have been a sexual thing for me but lately they have turned into something I just wear and relax in when I am feeling stressed, depressed or when I get those feelings of being lonely and empty. (not an emo.. at least I do not think)

After a stressful day I love to put on a diaper, hug my plus sheep and color with my crayons.

I am also very interested in psychology, this is something I plan to take in school in the future. I love to talk to people and maybe even help them with some wisdom and advice and help the come to terms in accepting who they are.

If anyone wants any advice on some things, feel free to send me a personal message and I would be more than happy to share some advice.

You can add me on msn, beyourselfbehappy@hotmail.com

Look forward to getting to know all of you