LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Thought

This would only work in Amsterdam I bet.

I had a thought of an adult baby restaurant. The tables are colourful, the chairs are highchairs and the staff is diapered or dressed as nannies or caretakers. The patrons have the option to be diapered and bibbed and what not. Drink from baby bottles or sippy cups. Since most things go in Amsterdam I think wet diaper changes might be on the menu as well.

that would be really interesting. if i were to go to amsterdam alone i would hit that place up after a coffee shop, gotta get my giggles of course. i would hope that they had actual food in real portions or id be a mad hungry stoned baby.

just thought of this before i hit "Add Reply". do you think that everyone wearing diapers would present a sanitary issue?

maybe, not too sure, never really went into the whole dynamic of it, it was just a thought from a dream I had last night.

either an eatery or a dance club all decked out like a big nursery, bright colurs play pens to relax in, baby bottles for drinking from.

that would be really interesting. if i were to go to amsterdam alone i would hit that place up after a coffee shop, gotta get my giggles of course. i would hope that they had actual food in real portions or id be a mad hungry stoned baby.

just thought of this before i hit "Add Reply". do you think that everyone wearing diapers would present a sanitary issue?

I'd hope such a place would have disposable seat covers or something...

Or I could hope against hope that maybe "babies" could refrain from doing certain stinky activities in a restaurant (the incontinent are excused, of course).

I've wondered about similar things, Maybe setting up a fetish(in general) themed club(only for the fact that I don't think that there are enough of us to actually make a diapers only club work) then you could have rotating theme nights.......