LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eating Popcorn

I made a meal today by combining a can of beans, a can of diced tomatoes and chilis, and a bag of popcorn. I was going for a corn chips in bean dip sort of flavor, but I didn't separate the unpopped kernels first so at the present time the consumption is somewhat arduous because I have to suck all the food off the unpopped kernels that get in my mouth and then spit them out. Not taking the kernels out is my only regret regarding this meal. It tastes pretty good.

Certainly sounds like an interesting mix. When I cook I usually dice up some chicken/hamburger and mix it with rice,peas, corn,cream of mushroom soup, and season it with cayenne, paprika, onion flakes, and yoshida's sauce. Then I just keep it stirred until all the excess water has boiled off.

My diet consist of approximately: 90% microwavable foods, 5% stuff that relatives have cooked and I took home for leftovers, 3% cereal, 1.5% pizza, .5% snackfood. Popcorn is the only thing I've ever been unable to successfully microwave, so I've perty much given up on it.