LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just The Odd Summer Job

Hi, I'm new here but I've been writing this story over at the abdlstoryforum and decided to post it here as well. I'm still trying to improve my writing, and figured the more people who read it the more incite I can get on it. So anyways here it is, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1 -

All around the country students were at the edge of their seats. Clamouring to gather their last few possessions, hurriedly stuffing them into their bags and impatiently tapping away at their desks as the last few seconds ticked away on the clock. It was as if the thoughts of all the students were one, counting down in anticipation.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

The bells rang and countless bodies purged their ways out of their desks and classrooms, filling the halls with the loud cheers of celebratory wonder as students everywhere began their summer vacation. The sound was deafening, the thunderous falling of many footsteps all moving about, the slam of lockers, the fall of paper, the booming voices of chatter amongst the students of all ages, everywhere. And then within moments, it all came to a stop, the halls devoid of any life, littered with the remains of the school year as the schools became nothing more than an empty building awaiting the return of its occupants in the fall.

And everywhere else became just that little bit more lively, as the walls that once kept the rabble in released its young charges to the unsuspecting world around it for the length of two whole months. Boys roughhoused on the streets, girls gossiped on the sidewalk, and all was well with the world. It really was just your usually last day of school.

And the group of girls heading down main street were no exception. Wildly going on about their plans for the summer, the vacations they were going on, the things they were going to see and do and so on. Lindsey did not have those same plans however. Her mind was solely focused on something else this summer, sure there would be time to relax and have some fun, but there were other things that needed to be done.

"Lindsey." A girl called.

Lindsey kept walking, her eyes downcast, hand rubbing her chin as if in deep thought.

"Lindsey!" The girl called again, grabbing Lindsey's shoulder in the process.

"Woah," Lindsey replied startled, "What?"

"You've been spacing out for like twenty minutes now."

"Oh, what? Sorry, was just thinking about something."

"Whatever," The girl said turning around to continue walking. The group of four girls, including Lindsey, continued the conversation right where they left off.

"So Lindsey, like we've been asking, what are your plans for the summer?"

Lindsey flinched at the question, the other girls just looked at her as if something were wrong.

"Nothing much really," Lindsey finally said, shaking herself out of it, "The usual I guess, we should all go see a movie sometime." Lindsey was quick to change the subject.

The girls brushed off Lindsey's unusual reaction and again continued to walk, "Yeah sounds good, maybe next weekend."

The girls continued to talk, Lindsey trying to join in as to not bring any more suspicion onto herself, before they all went their separate ways to their respective homes. Lindsey lived a little farther away from her friends then the other girls, her route home always including a shortcut through the small park nearby. Lindsey usually just walked on through, not a second glance at the children at play on the small playground. But today was a little different, today Lindsey had somethings to think about and she sat down on an empty swing and absentmindedly swayed back and forth.

See, what Lindsey didn't want to tell her friends was that this summer she really wanted a job. Actually, she wanted money, which in turn called for a job. See they were fifteen now, or at least Lindsey would be in a couple weeks and all she could think about was that in just a short years time she would be able to drive. So that was it, she needed money to save up for her own car. Lindsey had been fixated on this for the last week, going through the job listings in the paper, trying to do odd jobs in the house, anything she could to make a little more money. Babysitting came up, as did with most girls her age, but that wasn't enough. She really wasn't the kind of girl to work at a dingy burger place, smelling of grease and burnt meat. She cringed at the thought, and even more at the thought of her friends seeing her in an embarrassing uniform down at one of the fast food joints. But, if it came to that Lindsey would do it, she really wanted that car. She just hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Lindsey pushed hard off the ground, swinging higher into the air before launching herself off and getting on her way. She took one last look back, watching the little kids with their parents coming from school to play. She remembered the times she came her when she was younger with someone who was like a sister to her.

Lindsey took the small path off to the side of the park, and then cut through someones back alley before finally arriving on her street. She could see her house coming into view, but her attention turned to the house next door and the car that was parked there. Suddenly excited, Lindsey quickened her pace, then started running as she realized who's car it was.

She approached the driveway, panting slightly trying to catch her breathe. Her eyes darted back and forth, scanning through the cars until she saw who she was looking for standing at the door looking back at her.

“SAM!

Chapter 2 -

Sam and Lindsey talked much into the night. Lying side by side on Lindsey's bed they went over everything that has happened to them since the last time they had been together like this, it really had been a long time. Nothing was spared, like with any two girls gossiping, and soon it was like they had never been apart at all. Eventually Lindsey's head began to nod, her eyes closing against her will until she fell asleep nuzzled closely to Sam next to her. Sam watched as Lindsey drifted to sleep, watching her chest rise and fall slowly over and over again, she was glad to be hanging out with Lindsey again, even if only for a short time.

Carefully removing Lindsey's arm from around herself, Sam moved off of the bed trying to disturb the sleeping girl as little as possible. Lindsey had fallen asleep over top of her blankets so it would be impossible to cover her without waking her. Sam settled on rolling the sides of the covers over her. Looking at Lindsey like this reminded Sam of all the good times they had together in the past, remembering so long ago when Sam would babysit Lindsey and how Lindsey would refuse to go to sleep unless Sam lay there next to her. She really was going to miss this, living next door to the most important person in her life. Sam took one last look around the room, breathing in the familiar air before she bent over and laid a kiss on Lindsey's forehead.

"Night kiddo."

Sam left the house preoccupied, she almost walked right past Mark and Karen, who were huddled together on the couch watching a late night movie.

"See you tomorrow Sam," Mark said.

Slightly startled, Sam responded shakily, "Uh, yeah, see you tomorrow."

Karen called out as Sam walked away, “Night Sam.

Chapter 3 -

Lindsey stirred as the morning sunlight peaked in through the blinds, hitting her eyes and causing her body to wake. She felt the stiffness in her body, feeling the usually effects of a night sleep, as she did the usual morning stretch, holding her arms up high above her head. Lindsey rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, opening them to the full blast of the sunshine as the rest of her came to life.

She didn't even remember falling asleep the night before. Only remembering the joy of being able to reconnect with her sister figure, Lindsey could still picture the form of Sam laying next to her as clearly as if she were really there. They had talked about everything they could think of, it was just like the old times between them. Lindsey felt excitement run through her body, blocking out any remnants of sleep still remaining, and joyfully jumped out of bed.

Lindsey was extremely happy to have Sam back, even if for just a short time and best of all she would get to spend all day with her and Lindsey wasn't about to waste any of that precious time. Thinking about it, she couldn't even remember the last time she had spent the whole day with Sam, it really had been too long of a time. She wasn't actually looking forward to doing all the work packing would entail and of course there was that burning knowledge that all this would be leading up to Sam moving away and possibly not seeing her for an even longer time. But nevertheless, Lindsey was going to make the most of today. Plus she was getting paid for it, with the added bonus of whatever free clothes Sam would part with, today would be a good day indeed, no matter what tomorrow would hold.

With all the enthusiasm humanly possible, Lindsey hurried herself to get ready. Stripping off her clothes with fever, throwing them about with little care for where they landed, Lindsey grabbed a towel from behind her door and rushed out into the hall heading for the shower. In her excitement Lindsey had not even stopped to look at the clock, it's blinking lights reading only six-thirty. On any other day, Lindsey was the type of person to remain in the shower as long as possible. Standing under the hot streams of water, feeling the heat relax her body, she would stay until her skin began to wrinkle. But today Lindsey was in and out in a seemingly impossible amount of time, running back to her room with the same amount of anticipation, getting dressed hurriedly and running back out of her room and with all this the clock only showed it was six forty.

Lindsey was not at all concerned about her surrounding environment. Her footsteps sent echoes throughout the quiet household, as her parents slept soundly. Undoubtedly they had slept late, finishing their movie, sleeping as long as possible in the morning before heading to work after lunch. They would definitely not appreciate being waken up earlier than needed, not that that thought even crossed Lindsey's mind as she barrelled loudly down the stairs. On her way to the door, she half considered to grab some breakfast before going, but upon a quick inspection of the pantry only revealing some stale cereal and noticing they were out of bread, Lindsey was heading out the door in a flash. Lindsey hopped out into the morning standing on one foot, furiously trying to pull her other shoe on before slamming the door behind her.

Lindsey turned towards the Wilson household in time to see the garage opening up. A car pulled out, with Derek, Sam's father at the wheel, obviously on his way to work. He waved when he saw Lindsey, rolling down the window as she approached the car.

“Up early there eh, Lindsey?

• Like 1

This story is great but I thought it was going to be the other way around were Lindsey is asked by Sam to be her baby girl for the summer.

I thought that too, but I am very interested to see where this one goes.

This story is great but I thought it was going to be the other way around were Lindsey is asked by Sam to be her baby girl for the summer.

I thought that too, but I am very interested to see where this one goes.

Haha, glad you saw it that way. I fully intended to make it seem like that, but of course it wouldn't have been as fun if it were so obvious. I guess you guys will just have to keep reading to find out what else I have planned. Anyways, thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked it so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...