LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Qc Issue With Abena (Extra, X-Plus

So my go-to choice of late has been abena extra and x-plus.

However more and more frequently I've been noticing that there seems to be a quality issue with how the SAP is applied, resulting in granules pressed against the backing, and I can only assume that when the briefs are folded and compressed for packing, its causing the granule to perforate the backing.

While plastic pants are an easy solution to prevent it from being an issue, I resent the fact that I'm paying for a product to do a job, and it is failing me in its basic duties.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience, how they cope with it? and if they've written abena etc.

The reason I still stick with the brand, is they fit me the best out of all the others, molicare/bambino/tranquility etc the sizing sucks. I'm in between sizes and thus uncomfortable in a medium as they tend to be too tight and not fit well, and a large is far to big.

Cheers,

df

When you put on a diaper based on SAP, you have to let it sag enough for the SAP to swell and still let urine flow over it without going straight to the leg seals. Try wearing your diaper a little less snug to your bits and see if that helps. Of course you still need good seals around your legs and waist.

It's not a tightness issue.

I have experienced this problem with the Extras, but never the X-plus.

It seems like there are pin-holes in the plastic cover, so when you wet some of the moisture seeps through the outer shell and the diaper actually becomes wet to the touch on the outside.

The last time I ran out of Extras I ordered some Tranquility ATNs instead. Comparable performance for a comparable price. IDK if I will order Extras again... after using them for several months they don't really seem to do any better than the Supers, but cost much more. I will continue to order the X-plus... I love those.