LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suppositories

I've been interested in diaper play for a while now, where I have a pair of lockable panties locked onto a diaper. I'm thinking about using glycerin suppositories only I'm not 100% sure how to administer them? I've never used a butt blug or anything like that, so the hole down there is rather small and constricted for want of a better word. Whats the best way to get the suppository up and how far up would it need to be pushed? Ie. how far is it safe to push your index finger up there? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I just had a talk with DisposablesOnly (Chris) about this. It seems to be safe to to stick it up to where you index finger can reach, but don't pop it through the end of the intestines (It lays between the passage of your bum hole and a little further up, you'll notice it immediately when you get there)! The waiting time really differs, It can be from around 10 minutes to several hours... It's all just a coincidence... Or as most people would like to call it, "Everybody's different". Hope I could help! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice! Is it damaging if you end up going to the intestines? I've managed to get my index finger roughly around 4cm up, I'm not sure if that's much at all. But having seen about butt plugs etc, there should be plenty of room to manoever?

Well, I don't know if it could be fatal, but I think that the risk of punctuating your colon would be greatly raised when putting stuff up there in the wrong way... So personally, I would avoid it if I were you.

Yeah, It's definiately one of those things to be careful with, I'd be playing it by ear I think. If it didn't feel right then I'd stop immediately to avoid any damage. Do you know if the suppository needs to go along way up or just a short distance for it to work?

I would say medium. Not too high up, but just in between. You could also look up the marshmallows topic. Works great as an alternative, and you can't get those higher up than what's possible.

Having used suppositories myself, I take it to the second joint on my index finger.

So long as your confident it won't pop out right after removing your finger I'd say your good.

Just tried sticking my middle finger up there just to explore a bit as it were. I think I got up to around the first joint of my finger, is there more room to go up? If so how do you go up further, force the opening wider of gently insert slowly?