LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heyo

Heyo,

I'm Matt and I decided to create a profile on this forum, as I am trying to learn a bit more about my fetishes.

I do not have a lot of first hand experience really, so I am afraid I can't share a whole lot, but I'll gladly listen =)

I am quite open minded and I don't bite (unless requested) so I'll try and join some discussions !

Bit about me!

I quite enjoy watching movies (mainly horror/thrillers) but I have a quite broad taste. Oh yea, Tim Burton's films always amuse me due to his unique style.

I mainly listen to different kinds of rock, but my music taste is also quite damn broad, my friends think I have the oddest music library ^^

I love playing computer games - Mainly First person shooter games, but also stealth games and RPG games. I play World of Warcraft, and have been for about 5 years now. I've become a lot more casual though and pretty much just raid and chat to people I know these days.

I draw/paint a bit whenever I get the urge to (I am not that good though) my latest thing has become drawing and altering pictures using Photoshop ^^

I suppose I'll be toddling about the forum a bit and see if there are places where I can leave my two cents' worth

Stay safe (and snug)

Matt o/

hello and welcome!

how many other fetishes do you think you have?

fetlife is the best place to really find that out.

Why havent you had the chance to wear?

hell when I was 9yrs old I would mow lawns

for diaper money lol

Have fun on the forums and theres alot of

great people here!

ENJOY!! :)