LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Afraid Of Success

Dirty rocker, you have nothing to worry about..../ the only thing that succeeds is a gummy budgie....

but apart from that, success / fame etc works as long as YOU keep control of it. As soon as you get a manager or similar, it is when the business will go out of your control.

• Like 2

Well, I can't say much about my personal situation, but to put it in layman's terms, someone from the industry released one of my songs prematurely to the public and it was out of my control. If it was under my control, I would accept responsibility and deal with the backlash, but someone else thought it would be a good idea to release to their friends and their friends give it to their friends etc.

I just shake my head.

• Like 1

sue 'em!!

but aside from that, at least you have the satisfaction that *YOU* wrote the song and it was your creation, and someone felt strongly enough about it that it got out.No one else can have that, only you. so it got out early,...when life dumps lemons on you make lemon aid.....there is always something good that can come from something like this.

One thing is, you might find another agent, someone who will take better care of you and your creations.

good luck

Like square duck said it must of been good enough to leak but it is to bad about the other crap.Always keep control of your creations because some bugger is out there waiting to rip you off dude! Good luck on future endevours :thumbsup:

To expand Square Duck's comments.... a leak is nothing to be really worried about, as long as it is caught early enough. From your post, it seems that you know who leaked it, and have some trace to it. Why not commercially record this album, give each of the people you know that has it the option to delete ALL their copies of the track for the commercially recorded version, OR to be prosecuted.

At that stage, you have full control of who has that track, and therefore, can fully control its release elsewhere if you chose so.

• Like 1

I wish it was all small potatoes, but the fact of the matter is that it throws my scheduling off course. I'm optimistic that I'll get things back in working order.

• Like 1