LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Out Today

... I'm still trying to get past the part where not wanting to smell someone who deliberately shit themself in public for sexual gratification makes a person who enjoys messing privately a hypocrit and a biggot. *facepalm*

Yeah, I don't know how that works either. But obviously his logic is superior. :rolleyes:

I agree with mooglelove. cool when you do this at home. just negative PR for all of us when you get your jollies off disgusting the general public.

My sentiments exactly. Pooping yourself is meant for the privacy of your own home, and if you're going to share it, it's got to be with someone else who appreciates it: a fellow soiler or a scat fetishist.

But then, I don't expect much from anyone who eats McDonald's "food." I like crap coming out of my butt, not going into my mouth.

You know, it's one thing to want to take a walk around the neighborhood at night, or a very early-morning run, in a messy diaper, because there's nobody much about, you're not lingering around them even if they do catch a brief whiff of you. You're in the open air. It's fun from a purely fantasy viewpoint. You're outside on the pavement and walking around "in public," even if there's not much of the public to encounter you. This I can understand and I'm fine with it.

But to get on crowded buses or subway trains, or wander around the supermarket (the supermarket is where people select and purchase their food!) or any other store, or especially a fast-food joint, is inconsiderate. I'm all for the pleasures of enjoying one's own poop -- I would never argue against that, provided you're tactful about it and enjoy it privately or with someone else who WANTS to be exposed to your poop and its stink.

But wanting to be in the supermarket or on a bus while messy and stinky, with a noticeably bulging diaper underneath your pants, is a vile form of exhibitionism. Most people do not consider poop -- especially someone else's! -- sexy and of a pleasurable smell. So what are you gaining from being in public that way? I still have yet to hear this one adequately explained.

This thread was just too hilarious.

I did not ASK YOU to come in this subforum and read my stuff. If you don't like what you rea, just click the back buton on the browser.

Wetnmessy247, that is a great point. You should take your advice and think about everyone around you that doesn't have a diaper/messing fetish. Because unfortunately, there is no "back button" in real life, and there is sadly no button clearing the smell of a messy diaper in public. So be RESPECTFUL of the people around you, as that is the right thing to do.

Wetnmessy: The more I've thought about it, the more I've seen why you have such a bad reputation. I praised you with a comment on your profile page for being such an enthusiastic soiler. But I didn't realize at the time I wrote it that you were into doing it in public so often.

Like Pudding said in the "Hot Dogs" topic, I felt you were getting a bad deal here simply for perhaps being a bit over-the-top with your observations on messing. But, like her, I've begun to see a side of you I didn't previously interpret.

What's really made me think twice about you is your audacity in comparing genocide to people's disapproval of you going out and about with messy diapers. That takes nerve. :screwy:

We're "proud" to be stinky & squishy because we like messing with our own poop in private. We enjoy reading stories of other people's poopie-filled diapers. We don't wish we were there to be exposed to them. I've found that this sub-forum is about supporting and understanding others' enjoyment of being in their own poop in private or with a Mommy or Daddy that understands and, of their own choosing, doesn't mind dealing with their messy diapers. It's a place to share with like-minded folks, not the general public. We don't believe in poop-related exhibitionism.

I can be raunchy in my descriptions sometimes, but I am talking about my own private playtime. I believe, in the past, that I've made it clear how much I value the clean-up process (because it's so time-consuming for me) and that I am always in a hygienic state whenever I've not pooped myself. I like looking clean and the only smell I plan on emitting in most non-private-poop-play situations are my own natural pheromones which, of course, is beyond my control.

Furthermore, it is rather odd how you expect others to deal with your crap but you can't deal with that of others'. People who have anal sex, if they're of any intelligence at all, use condoms! They don't get shit on their dick. Besides, you assume that everyone must be as messy-assed as yourself. It is possible to go up someone's anus and NOT come back out having suddenly attained a brown patina on their condom-covered cock. I know -- I've performed anal sex before and I'm not ashamed of it. It's very pleasurable.

Anal sex, or liking anal activities like rimming or fingering, is actually quite normal adult sexual behavior, though understandably, no-one talks about it. But then they don't much talk about sex period, for good reason. Because it's best left private, in your own home, behind closed doors -- just like wearing poop-filled diapers! You do have a touch of homophobia about you -- or at the very least, seem to totally disregard the need and the right of gays to derive sexual pleasure from each other -- and it mkakes you sound terribly unenlightened. :badmood:

• Like 2

Goden and Wet(whatever). Both of you, shut the hell up. Stop bickering like morons. If you're going to fight, do it privately. Neither of you are in the wrong by your opinions, but dear God. It's obvious he's bullshitting all of you, it's just too much of a story and the mention of the teenage girls laughing at him makes it a [That site]-esque (Rest in Hell, [That site].com) story. Just stop posting shit like this. It's quite irritating. I like a good story, but not when one claims it to be truth. You wouldn't respect Humpty Dumpty if he claimed his head was actually an egg, or that he actually exists, right?

Keeping it private wouldn't do much beacuse I'm only one of many people he's irritating.

But thanks for the unnecessarily rude comment.

Essentially, I do not think it is a crime to go out in public wearing diapers. I do not think people should bash others for messing and urinating in their diapers in public. HOWEVER, purposefully doing it just so other people can smell/see your diapers and shit and piss is disgusting.

It's not bad to do this stuff, and we aren't discriminating you because of the act itself. We are yelling at you because the act is being done in public with other people around. I walk around outside in diapers all the time. And I admit, more than a few times I have urinated in public, but not because I wanted to. It was either wet my diaper, or attempt to uselessly hold it in for a longer period of time. It was the "now or later" ideal. This is not good for us. And plus, you give people whom are actually incontinent a bad image. There are people whom actually have to wear diapers because they can't control their bladder or sphincter. You make it look like they do it on purpose and it gives them a harder time to get along with the public.

So basically, get the hell over yourself, and stop making the general public smell you. Even I don't like the smell.

And also, at Wetnmessy (forgot the name fully), this website wasn't created so ABDLs could hide their fetish from society. It was created so we could congregate and share our love for diapers.

well kids it looks like we have another wetnmessy on our hands .Let the games begin :thumbsup:

Sure looks that way!

I agree with what Tryrace wrote here though, that you cannot be certain that they are doing the things they say or if they are just getting off by posting their fantasies as fact on this forum. The whole theme of getting excited by being embarrassed or humiliated in public situations (especially by teenage girls or young women) is unfortunately as widespread as it is annoying.

I'm a member of a trash bag forum too, the purpose of which is to discuss why we like wearing bags (in the privacy of our own homes) because we love the feel and scent of the plastic, but you get these morons coming on with their "Ooh, I had two girls from next door tie me up in a bag and deposit me in the garbage and they were laughing and calling me 'garbage boy' the whole time!"

I'm sick of these people.

Getting ready for another afternoon out in public this time i have put on 1 medium x plus with 4 abri let maxi's(tight fit indeed0 plus 3 Xplus large and my big shorts and medium t shirt.

just to clear the air i don't mess in public intil i am ready to go back in my apartment

i do drink 1.5 litres of water befor leaving thiugh.

i think i enjoy being dressed like this because my parents thickly diapers me till i was 6

Cheers

• Like 1