LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Remember When.....

When I woke up this morning I was wetting my diaper. I remembered the days when I wasn't so lucky. The days of waking up wet and tired, trying to figure out how to get back to sleep. I would strip myself of my wet underpants and T-shirt then take one of my blankets and try to cuddle on the floor to get back to sleep. I would cover the heat register with the blanket to try and warm myself up. The coolness of my wet bed would suck the heat right out of my body so I was always shivering. Some nights I would wet the floor, making a mess that I had to clean. My mom took care of my sheets until I was 10 after that it was my responsibility. I was lazy so when it was my time to wash the sheets I left them for a few days. I would turn the sheets down and hope that they would dry. Oh how many nights did I wriggle into a still moist stinky bed? Before I was 10 I had a water bed to sleep on. The heater kept my bed warm but still I woke up shivering. When we moved my water bed wouldn't work in my bedroom so we had to replace the mattress with a regular mattress. I soaked that one so bad in just a year that it had to be thrown away. It was gross, the springs were rusting through the fabric. By then I was 12 and my folks were so fed up with my constant wetting that they just bought me some mattress foam and gave it to me to figure out. Mom would buy me plastic sheets by they ripped so often that the bed always got wet. I was given toddler disp diapers to tuck into my underpants but since I wasn't wearing them they leaked all over. Mom took them away when I was 14, she figured that I was getting a diaper fetish. She even talked to my shrink about it. What a conversation: Do you enjoy wetting your bed and playing in diapers?

All this stress about wetting at night really changed my attitude about sleeping and effected my self esteem. I never wanted to sleep over a friends house, and when I did I soaked their beds or carpets. I tried to tie my penis in a knot as a boy and would often smack my privates for punishment. I was so mad at myself for being a bedwetter that I even rubbed my face and body in the pissy sheets. I tried everything to punish myself into not wetting. This brings on so much stress for a boy.

Now I sleep in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I can sleep calmly without worrying about soaking the bed. I was so nervous about it as a boy but now I just diaper up and get a great nights sleep. I can pee in any position without worrying about leaks either because cloth diapers absorb all my pee pee. I'm so glad that I found and enjoy wearing diapers.

From an outsider's point of view, it doesn't sound like your parents were very supportive (to say the very least!).

As the father of someone almost your age, I'm sure I would have had my son checked out by doctors and when that failed, talked to as many people as possible to find out the best ways to help my son cope with the situation.

It sounds like they just tried to let it be your problem. No wonder your self-esteem suffered!

" I tried to tie my penis in a knot as a boy and would often smack my privates for punishment. I was so mad at myself for being a bedwetter that I even rubbed my face and body in the pissy sheets. I tried everything to punish myself into not wetting. This brings on so much stress for a boy."

This part sounds like you were trying to adapt your parent's attitude toward it - they seemed to blame you and make it all your fault. I'm surprised they didn't try to tie your penis in knots!

I'm glad you've finally come to terms with this - at least to the extent you have. I hope you have been able to overcome some of the more subtle scars your parents undoubtedly caused.