LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Irony Of The Community

• 2 weeks later...

Rhezz, I haven't been on this site (or others) long enough to form any opinions; however, I have noticed that the girls do get an incredible amount of attention, especially in the chat rooms. Understandable though... there just aren’t enough of them to go around. I do agree that if we want to keep the ones we have on this site, then we (men) should extend them some courtesy and respect. I find their input and perspective on this lifestyle invaluable and I would hate to see them leave this site. I do sympathize with them when they're in the chat rooms as they obviously must be more tolerant, but I have no other answers other than the ones you've suggested. You may not have articulated your recommendations as clearly as you might have wished, to not offend others, but I think you got your message across loud and clear. Point taken!!! I'll pass on the ongoing debate concerning your intelligence as I find that off topic and none of my business. Have a GREAT DAY!!! :beer:

well everyone...you dont know it all. you just dont.

there is only one being that knows it all.

For anyone that was unclear about this statement, babybrian1973 was talking about me.

Now that we've all got that clear, Logan, the damned word is incapable, not uncapable. Let me use it in a sentence. "When Logan gets pissed off he is incapable of spelling certain words correctly, and that really pisses off the one being that knows it all."

Though the internet has been around a very long time in some form, the majority of the early stages of that were primitive and very limited in access. Also, we should note there is a difference between "the web" and "the internet." The internet is much older. The web, which most people consider to be "the internet" is not as old. Consider that Mosaic, the first graphical web browser, was released in late April, 1993. Also consider that the 486 didn't exist until 1989. Yes, there are a few of us that were really nerdy that were accessing usenet and using email before the web existed, but that really isn't that many.

For all intents and purposes, people under the age of, oh, say, 20, have grown up with the internet and the web not only in existence, but also as part of their every day lives. I think that as far as internet social norms go, someone who is 18, 19, or 20 has about as much insight as someone who is 30 or 40 or 50. And, like anywhere else, within the internet, there are groups that have varying standards as to what proper behavior is.

Any way you sum it up, don't go and cite Rhezz's age and say that means he doesn't know what he's saying. At least make a real argument, not just spew forth a logical fallacy.

And now good sirs and madams, I am going to go blow my nose and continue to know everything.

Logan, that was the only thing in your post worth commenting on.

Now if you'll forgive me, I've got places to go and things to know.

And Logan, just in case you are wondering, I certainly am being serious with everything I say.

The cats are cute, but a cyber hug is really like a mini electrocution when you think about it...  all that electricity shooting around...

hehe..

and I've kept wondering why nobody wants to hug! Silly me.. :screwy:

eehh.. no hugs then..?

/doc