LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smaller Sizing?

I currently use the girls Goodnites size XL. I feel like they are a bit too big. I was wondering if you all think I would fit into the size smalls. I weigh 94pounds and my hips are like 28inches. I want my diapers to be discrete and I feel like the bigger size isn't very discrete. So what do you think?

I currently use the girls Goodnites size XL. I feel like they are a bit too big. I was wondering if you all think I would fit into the size smalls. I weigh 94pounds and my hips are like 28inches. I want my diapers to be discrete and I feel like the bigger size isn't very discrete. So what do you think?

DiaperGirl77, I am only slightly bigger than you. I weigh 104 to 106 pounds with 29" hips at age 45. I am 5'3" Neither size of GoodNites has ever fit me securely. It is possible the smaller girl's style might fit you without tearing, but almost certainly they will not reach high enough up toward your waist to stay in place once they get more than damp.

This is always the downside to all styles and brands of pull-on diapers unless they extend over your waist. In that case, such as Depend Undies, they are hardly discreet. Although I have also tried P&G Pampers UnderJams and many brands of adult pull-on diapers, for me while a pull-on will slide down to use a toilet, I need to undress if I need to put on a dry one.

For that reason I wear more classic disposable briefs. With those I can keep my stockings and high heels on while changing. Attends make Breathable EA Small that will fit you nicely. Those are cloth-like with very good re-fastenable tabs, 2 per side. If your jeans or slacks are low riding you can easily fold over the extra Attends above your hips. Attends Youth Briefs, which are the same size, are a classic poly-plastic diaper with sticky tapes. In bed I prefer the Youth over Breathable. Both of those Attends are only sold on-line in cases of 96.

If your day wetting is not huge floods, you might also manage with slip-in disposable pads. Most days when I am sure I can change every 3 hours all I need are my slip-in. Since they are held by ordinary Jockeys for Ladies, they are really discreet. Slip-in are really fast and easy to change. I make mine by cutting away the flaps

they will fit

they will fit

you are mostly in the same boat as me , mediums adult ones are sometimes too big and there small in the same brand are too small or they just dont seem to fit snug or crummy diapers !

i will fit the xl goodnites fine but some tape verison of adult smalls are too small and the tabs just on the ejdge ,

dont know probably girls and guys dont all fit the same

i am 29 1/2 Waiste and 130lbs about 5'6

so not too much off other then weight

i can squeeze in pampers size 7 if mr winky ... u get the idea boys go xtra parts there but maybe try out some various brands / samples is all i can say maybe try looking into youths sizes ?

DG77,

I've posted before that I wear Pampers Size 7 during the day to be discrete. My waist is about 32" and I made an elastic strap to get them to stay up by themselves. They do fit very low, but they can hold one normal wetting. You do have to change after every wetting, but Pampers fold up small and fit in a sandwich size zip-lock bag. That gives you something to put the used one in!

I agree with Angela that a diaper is much easier to deal with than pull-ups. Really, taking off your shoes just to change? Too much hassle!

Good luck with your downsizing and please keep posting.

Aloha,

Honu

DG77,

You can call me old when you can cross the finish line in a marathon before me, okay? My time is 4 hours and 6 minutes. Bring it girl! Okay, you hit a nerve because for some extremely wrong reason the AARP knows I'm eligilbe to join them now.

On a more personal side, I'm too discrete to wear the Sam's Club Members Mark to work as they are much thicker and there is no frickin' way I can take a fresh one into the men's room with me let alone a wet one out! Also, on a personal note, I'm a DL and not an AB. I focus more on being protected than wearing baby things. My wife is the one that loves ABU and Bambino diapers. I like the protection of cloth at home and only use disposibles when out of the house.

It's my nature to make things and solve problems. We are what we are, right?

Anyway, I still wish you luck with finding the product that you are looking for.

Regards,

Honu

DiaperGirl77,

what I use is the Tena Flex. They have all the benifit of a pull-on PLUS the benifit of a full pad. As you are aware, a full pad diaper gives the protection, but requires experience and skill to put one on whilst in a toilet cubicle. A pull-on is much easier to put on and normally more discrete, but it sacrifices protection. The Tena Flex goes on like a full pad diaper, but is easy to put on whilst in a cubicle, and also is discrete. If you require extra absorbency, as Angela states, and I can also attest to, a pampers size 4 with the wings cut off works.

Just Get A Day diaper , you might need to look into various absorbancys of the brand you might look for :closedeyes:

also might help while wearing cloths that are bagier or a size bigger then usual to allow diaper room ,

get something in between not too thick and not too thin

that is if you are trying to hide them ! i am not a girl so i cant offer too many methods of hiding them while wearing look around there should be allot of tips on this

there is all sort of ways to still be discreet and hide them if they might need being there :thumbsup:

As for me usualy i wear bagy pants also if i want to just wear and hide the fact wearing boxer breifs over the diaper or just plain boxers help so it wont peek out , but now days i am just not caring much

it might be a challenge as your size to find a proper fitting diaper as you are mostly inbetween sizes so you might be best trying various sizes or brands / samples , the only way to really see it trying but you get the idea probably youth sizes

diaper changes or bringin one to washroom can be simple , but you have to be creative :thumbsup:

Disposing ? easy walk out and put it in the trash bin

bringing them in to change .. no prob i usualy tuck one in my waisteband of my front pants shirt over then .. :rolleyes: