LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swingset

So I've had this fantasy for a number of years of using one of those infant (bucket seat) swings. The only problem is, of course, they are sized for infants. I've tried looking around for a place that might be willing to make an adult-sized replica, or maybe even make one myself (though I would have no idea where to begin). Does anybody know anywhere I could custom order, or how I would go about making one?

Further info:

I weigh around 300 pounds, with a waist size of 44 inches (the seat would have to be wider for me to get in, of course, but just giving you a size idea)

So I've had this fantasy for a number of years of using one of those infant (bucket seat) swings. The only problem is, of course, they are sized for infants. I've tried looking around for a place that might be willing to make an adult-sized replica, or maybe even make one myself (though I would have no idea where to begin). Does anybody know anywhere I could custom order, or how I would go about making one?

Further info:

I weigh around 300 pounds, with a waist size of 44 inches (the seat would have to be wider for me to get in, of course, but just giving you a size idea)

If you're talking about the kind that hangs on chains from a swing-set there may be a solution ;) Dirt-track racers sometimes use a cheap one-piece solid plastic bucket seat with high sides and slots where the seat belts go through (both shoulders too). JC Whitney used to sell them but I can't find them there now :( This is a lot like the 'beginners' swing-set seats where you are strapped in and can't fall out B)

You'd have to do some fabricating to make it work but it's a close replica and waterproof in case you're having so much fun you forget your potty training :P

Bettypooh

many sites make these swings for adults with disabilities. you might want to try a google search for disabled adult swings.... I know i worked at a summer camp for adults with disabilities and we had two swings that held up to 500 lbs for some of our adults with mobility issues. You just have to make sure whatever you are attaching it to can hold all your weight!

http://www.especialneeds.com/tfh-high-backed-swing-seats.html - the adult swing holds up to 280 lbs on thsi website, but comes with many different options in regards to head and leg support

http://sportsplayinc.com/product_detail.php?product=492 this one has a 300 lbs capacity

http://www.nextag.com/Gorilla-Playsets-Babysitter-Adult-522244876/specs-html this is a price comparison website, its got a bit older feel to it, but the nice thing aobut this swing is that it would blend into any outdoor area so if you had folks over and didn't want to answer a lot of questions about why you have the swing, this would be perfect.

http://www.qualitytoys.com/tfh-special-needs-adult-full-support-swing-seat.html - this one also has a 280 lbs max weight limit...

remember though these are going to be a bit expensive, but most likely worth it for the experience and piece of mind knowing its safe and durable...

Guest little_jonny

Is this what you had in mind?

LOL :P

:o if i ever did that, i would be sure to wear a diaper cause i know i would pee or crap myself

There were some in the park in the next town over that could hold kids that were well into their teens. Largely, it depends on the chains and what the seat is made of. These were old style metal bucket-ish seats with a metal bar that slid up and down the chains to lock the kid in place. If you had some metal and logging chains and stuck it on a good, solid pipe frame, you could probly fix up a swing that could hold a couple of tons.