LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear When Going To Bed?

Guest Saya

I wear a sleeper every night all year long, I have been wearing sleepers since I was a teen, I tried sleeping without one and I just can't sleep.

I don't mind because I do love sleepers, I have many to choose from but my favorite is a baby blue oversized sleeper, and I have backup sleepers just incase the sleeper is not dry at bedtime.....

I wear thick cloth diapers and that's it! I'm very exothermic and Baby Maggie has to put the ceiling fan on when I'm in bed with her. If there are sheets or blankets over me, they come off in the middle of the night because I make so much heat.

Lovin' the tropics (and semi-tropics),

Honu

I dont like sleeping under the covers, so I just wear my blanket sleeper to bed; unless it is august then I just wear my regular robot pajamas.

I toss and turn so much that by morning all the covers are on the floor or bunched up into a ball at one corner of the bed. This is one reason why I wear sleepers.

Guest YkDave

hah, funny to see im not the only one that has a hard time sleeping without wearin a footie! Its even worse if i dont have any diapers, i basically cannot sleep without them!

I FINALLY bought some onesies, dont know why i didnt do it a long time ago! They will definitely be part of my new 'summer' sleep-wear when its just absolutely too hot to wear the footie :)

I like footed sleepers to! I found some cotton ones that I can wear at night. The fleece footies are way too hot even in the winter time for me. Tonight though I am wearing my baby bear two peice cotton pjs and a onesie to keep my diaper from sagging to much at night. The only time I don't wear a onesie at night is if I wear a cloth diaper. I have never leaked in a cloth diaper, but I don't wear them too often, disposables feel better to me.

I like to wear thick disposable diapers... maybe it is Bambino one night or Abena xplus another night. Latley have to wear plastic pants over the diaper due to a recent blow out. I do not wake up when I wet at nite, so the thicker the diaper the better.

I'm wearing two medium wal-greens diapers and one plastic large attends right now. bulky diaper. and just a tee- shirt. it's getting a little too hot so I'm going to take off my tee-shirt and wear nothing but a diaper and be naked. If I get cold I wear a footed PJ's. It's too warm for that right now. I wear it at night when it gets cold. it helps.

Guest Wetnmessy247

It's unusually hot where I am now.

Like, super hot. My air shut off and gonna have the landlord look at it tomorrow.

So for tonight, just my messy Abena. Kind of uncomfortaable and sticky though. <_<