LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Middle 70'S Early 80'S Pampers?

Does anyone remember the OLD Pampers that were not form fitted like today but rather pleated fold.. I wish someone would make a thick diaper ike that.. I loved those!! Surecare a longtime ago made one like that before the times and styles changed in the diaper erra!!

Anyone else wish they made that style still in a thick brand?

Does anyone remember the OLD Pampers that were not form fitted like today but rather pleated fold.. I wish someone would make a thick diaper ike that.. I loved those!! Surecare a longtime ago made one like that before the times and styles changed in the diaper erra!!

Anyone else wish they made that style still in a thick brand?

Yep, I remember those :wub: Someone makes a 'chuck' with single tapes that can be used as a diaper like this but it's thin and won't hold one full bladder's worth :( I can't remember who they are, maybe Sure care, but I saw them being sold last year online somewhere. I had some old "Ambeze" diapers that were close to them (other than the color, which was off-white) but more absorbent :) Sadly those are all gone now and my source has disappeared :crybaby: They too had a low absorption capacity but were a nice nostalgia trip :blush:

We're probably the only ones who would consider buying these, what with the loose-fitting legs, baggy butt, and propensity for leakage :whistling: As a diaper they sucked, but were the best available at the time. Just another milestone on memory lane of diaper development where performance and styling have become the buzz-words of the day B)

Bettypooh