LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haw Far Do You Go

Davelo

:screwy: Hi all,

Well first off I would like to say that I always respect other peoples choices and limits, this board is really cool as it brings together a lot of real interesting people, I am a happly married UK male and love wearing diapers/nappies although I do not do the whole AB scene, the thing that really rocks my own boat is the thought of a mature self important female professional woman being introduced to a situation in which she is brought down a peg or two through forced age regression.

It is not hard to find stories of this nature around the web, but it is, I feel, hard to find stories where the possibilities and limits are real, dont get me wrong here, fantasy holds no bounds, and we all like differing levels of fantasy, but for a mature grown woman to be able to go out in public dressed like a convincing toddler would I think be impossible to attain, where as the same woman being made to wear a diaper in public would not, she could well get away with wearing clothing suitable for a younger female but within reason.

My fantasy would go somthing like this .....!

When Bob first met her he was immidiately atracted to her in a way that he hadn't before experienced with any other female,there was just somthing different about this woman,although he couldn't quite figure it out, she was, he thought, about ninteen to twenty years old, she was a smart dresser with her rayal blue two piece business suit her patent black high heeled shoes and her black opaque covered legs, and all capped of nicely with a mass of long thick wavy golden hair, a real stunner, and here she was starting her second day at Barret Goldhouse & Redburne.

Right now Bob should be busy writing up the repots for the forth coming Landers deception case it was due to start on tuesday next week and today is friday, under normal cercumstances Bob would be head down and nothing would distract him from the task in hand, but just seing her there through the glass office partioning working away at the photo copier was making it hard for him to get going again especially when she had just bent at the knees in order to reach the shelving below to retreive some more paper, her already fitted skirt had just stretched it's self taught across her slender bottom, she was just gorgious, Bob just knew that he had to get to know more about this woman.

Bob is thirty seven and single, he's a tall hansome guy always smartly turned out always clean shaven, and keeps his short dark hair neatly styled, dispite his heavy work load Bab always makes time to visit the gym at least twice a week, he has never smoked and keeps his drinking to a modest level, all in all Bob could be described as the model alegable guy around town.

Bob liked being single at times, but he is never one to give up a chance on dating certain ladies, there have been a few in his life but as yet he hadn't met the right one for him, but there is somthing different about the woman he was busy looking at just now, and he decided that he would,what ever it may take, get to know her more intematley, because right now he was experiencing a stiring down below and no other woman had this imidiate effect before.

Bob always dreamed of one day, meeting a woman who he could introduce to his private self, deep down Bob knew he was a dominant person and that one day he would meet the right one, but he didn't want a girl who had already discoverd her own submissive side, he wanted someone that he could work on someone who would ressist but who he knew would eventually become the person who he craved, right now Bobs imagination was starting to get in the way of his work, his rational thought mechanism was being interupted by her, that young women, out there in front of his office, again she bent down at the copier, now Bob was lost in his private thought, the the thought of her, lying limp across his knees, sobbing more quitly now, no longer shouting obsenities whilst kicking frantically and trying to reach back to stop the rapid onslaught and rescue the black panties and opaque hose that now lay in a twisted mess around one ankle, red was his favorite colour, the deeper the shade the better, and right now Bob couldn't be more satisfied, this would be, career woman had for the moment been reduced to a sobbing little girl lying in discrace across her daddies lap. At the moment Bob was satisfied with these thoughts, but these were just that, thoughts, deep from within his imagination,but Bob now knew that the reality was going to come what ever it may take....!

Sorry I was getting a little carried away there, but if anyone would like then I would be happy to continue..

Well take care all

Kind regards Dave

:screwy: Hi all,

Well first off I would like to say that I always respect other peoples choices and limits, this board is really cool as it brings together a lot of real interesting people, I am a happly married UK male and love wearing diapers/nappies although I do not do the whole AB scene, the thing that really rocks my own boat is the thought of a mature self important female professional woman being introduced to a situation in which she is brought down a peg or two through forced age regression.

It is not hard to find stories of this nature around the web, but it is, I feel, hard to find stories where the possibilities and limits are real, dont get me wrong here, fantasy holds no bounds, and we all like differing levels of fantasy, but for a mature grown woman to be able to go out in public dressed like a convincing toddler would I think be impossible to attain, where as the same woman being made to wear a diaper in public would not, she could well get away with wearing clothing suitable for a younger female but within reason.

My fantasy would go somthing like this .....!

When Bob first met her he was immidiately atracted to her in a way that he hadn't before experienced with any other female,there was just somthing different about this woman,although he couldn't quite figure it out, she was, he thought, about ninteen to twenty years old, she was a smart dresser with her rayal blue two piece business suit her patent black high heeled shoes and her black opaque covered legs, and all capped of nicely with a mass of long thick wavy golden hair, a real stunner, and here she was starting her second day at Barret Goldhouse & Redburne.

Right now Bob should be busy writing up the repots for the forth coming Landers deception case it was due to start on tuesday next week and today is friday, under normal cercumstances Bob would be head down and nothing would distract him from the task in hand, but just seing her there through the glass office partioning working away at the photo copier was making it hard for him to get going again especially when she had just bent at the knees in order to reach the shelving below to retreive some more paper, her already fitted skirt had just stretched it's self taught across her slender bottom, she was just gorgious, Bob just knew that he had to get to know more about this woman.

Bob is thirty seven and single, he's a tall hansome guy always smartly turned out always clean shaven, and keeps his short dark hair neatly styled, dispite his heavy work load Bab always makes time to visit the gym at least twice a week, he has never smoked and keeps his drinking to a modest level, all in all Bob could be described as the model alegable guy around town.

Bob liked being single at times, but he is never one to give up a chance on dating certain ladies, there have been a few in his life but as yet he hadn't met the right one for him, but there is somthing different about the woman he was busy looking at just now, and he decided that he would,what ever it may take, get to know her more intematley, because right now he was experiencing a stiring down below and no other woman had this imidiate effect before.

Bob always dreamed of one day, meeting a woman who he could introduce to his private self, deep down Bob knew he was a dominant person and that one day he would meet the right one, but he didn't want a girl who had already discoverd her own submissive side, he wanted someone that he could work on someone who would ressist but who he knew would eventually become the person who he craved, right now Bobs imagination was starting to get in the way of his work, his rational thought mechanism was being interupted by her, that young women, out there in front of his office, again she bent down at the copier, now Bob was lost in his private thought, the the thought of her, lying limp across his knees, sobbing more quitly now, no longer shouting obsenities whilst kicking frantically and trying to reach back to stop the rapid onslaught and rescue the black panties and opaque hose that now lay in a twisted mess around one ankle, red was his favorite colour, the deeper the shade the better, and right now Bob couldn't be more satisfied, this would be, career woman had for the moment been reduced to a sobbing little girl lying in discrace across her daddies lap. At the moment Bob was satisfied with these thoughts, but these were just that, thoughts, deep from within his imagination,but Bob now knew that the reality was going to come what ever it may take....!

Sorry I was getting a little carried away there, but if anyone would like then I would be happy to continue..

Well take care all

Kind regards Dave