LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Noise

So, I have never left the house with a Depends on, but I have often gone out in public with an Abena X-Plus. I figured that the depends would be about as noisy as the x-Plus. Boy, was I wrong. If I would have put a pair of underwear on over them, it would have been no big deal, but I did not. The depends make so much noise, it was obvious that I was wearing them. I did not notice it until after I already left my dorm room, and was in the stairway. It started echoing in there, it was so loud.

Of course, luck be it that I ran into someone in there. As I was walking past, the guy did a double take, and looked down towards my butt. So embarasing, but oddly arousing. All that time with a fully padded bottom, and no one ever noticed. I go out once for around 75 seconds, as thinly padded as possible, and someone hears.

So, now I know: Depends need to be covered up, or just not worn outside.

Guest Wetnmessy247

So is this a complaint thread?

Noise for me has never been an issue.

Well, maybe LACK of noise. The noisier, the better. People hear me coming a mile away, as if I had squeaky toys glued to the bottom of my shoes.

I LOVE being in the library because you can literally hear me roam the books. A phantom noise like a ghost....

"Crinkle crinkle...."

"What was that, Tom?"

"Crinkle crinkle crinkle...."

"I don't know, honey. Lemme check it out."

"Crinkle crinkle crinkle crinkle...."

"Tom I'm scared."

"Crinkle.....crinkle.......psssssssssssssssssssssss" (sound of peeing in a diaper.

"Honey, do ghosts smell like ammonia??"

"Crinkle....swish.....bluuuurrrrggggggghhh....." (sound of messing in a diaper).

"I dunno, but this ghost smells BAD!!!"

So, I have never left the house with a Depends on, but I have often gone out in public with an Abena X-Plus. I figured that the depends would be about as noisy as the x-Plus. Boy, was I wrong. If I would have put a pair of underwear on over them, it would have been no big deal, but I did not. The depends make so much noise, it was obvious that I was wearing them. I did not notice it until after I already left my dorm room, and was in the stairway. It started echoing in there, it was so loud.

Of course, luck be it that I ran into someone in there. As I was walking past, the guy did a double take, and looked down towards my butt. So embarasing, but oddly arousing. All that time with a fully padded bottom, and no one ever noticed. I go out once for around 75 seconds, as thinly padded as possible, and someone hears.

So, now I know: Depends need to be covered up, or just not worn outside.

Yup, Depends are L*O*U*D! which is kind of silly and counter productive if they are making them thinner to be more 'discreet', but what good does that do if the noise gives them away??? :screwy:

Abena X-plus are not noisy under jeans, you can only really hear them if you are looking hard for the noise, meaning you would actually have to walk through a room with complete silence and actually putting your ear down there (good luck with that) to hear it. I know cause I have actually done this...lol

Ya it is really odd, they have made them thinner, but more noisy, I am pretty sure that the 90s depends were not as noisy as the new ones.