LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Am I

Quinn

I for one don't enjoy them sexually. I enjoy how it feels to be diapered and either wet or messy if I wanna be. But it never arouses me, that's a job for the girlfriend when I'm taking off her clothes. From what I've heard it can be for a lot of reasons why it's arousing but there is a reason it doesn't really matter what it is though as long as you like how it feels.

I for one don't enjoy them sexually. I enjoy how it feels to be diapered and either wet or messy if I wanna be. But it never arouses me, that's a job for the girlfriend when I'm taking off her clothes. From what I've heard it can be for a lot of reasons why it's arousing but there is a reason it doesn't really matter what it is though as long as you like how it feels.

Yea I know what you mean about the Girlfriend. I wish i had a girlfiend. I am just waiting for someone who likes me for what i am. I mean not just the Diaper Lover thing. I will not change my personality for anyone. I mean i am proud of who i am and if people don't like that then they are not the right person.

You'll find someone but you may have to give a little to get it. No one's perfect. As for when to tell her you like diapers that's your decision but understand she probably won't feel the same way. If she wants to be. Involved in changing you or wearing herself great, but as long as she loves you that's all that should matter.

Thanks alot you guys. I enjoy reading your posts. I am learning alot about mmysef just from your posts. I find it easyier to accept myself and don't feel so alone. I too am 99 % of the time a normal audlt. So what is the real difference between diaper lovers and audult babies?

Thanks alot you guys. I enjoy reading your posts. I am learning alot about mmysef just from your posts. I find it easyier to accept myself and don't feel so alone. I too am 99 % of the time a normal audlt. So what is the real difference between diaper lovers and audult babies?

The difference between being just a diaper lover and an adult baby is what you enjoy. If you like pacis and drinking from bottles and other things like that besides wearing a diaper and using it then you're more likely an adult baby. However, if you just like wearing and wetting and messing in your diapers and the rest seems weird to you than you're probably just a diaper lover.

• Like 1

Just try it if you're curious. I for one know I'm a diaper lover cause all that doesn't interest me but it could be your thing.

That doesn't seem like my thing. I mean i like stuffed animals but i don't have any. It is just diapers for me.

(edited for sp.)

Experimentation is just that- trying something just to see what happens. It does not mean that you're going to be stuck there afterward! It seems to me that your (valid) fears arise from fearing one possible result, while missing the myriad other possibilities :huh: You say that this is a 'phase' which goes back to hibernating once the urge is satisfied- this indicates that what you fear is unlikely to be the result ;) The hardest thing to do is to discover and fully accept yourself, and yes it can be scary!

"What will I do if I find that I like (fill in the blank)" is a question best answered by asking other questions like "What do others who like that do?" and "How happy and well-adjusted are they?" :mellow: You may find that even those answers don't quell your fears- sometimes that's how these things go :(

In those situations, my own solution is to wait and let fate make the decision for me B) OK, that's not a real 'solution' but it is a workable way for me to handle those feelings well enough so that I no longer have an unreasonable fear over them :angel_not: The main thing is always to accept yourself realistically- even the parts you don't like or that you fear :rolleyes: That doesn't mean that you have to do anything, it just lets you gain the upper hand over those fears and decide for yourself how you want to handle them :boxing: When you don't accept yourself those fears will overwhelm you, and you may even find yourself hating yourself over something that really doesn't matter or doing something you really don't want to do because you were overwhelmed by something you could have controlled but didn't :o

Looking at others here I'd say the odds of you losing control or becoming a full-time 'baby' are insignificant or even lower. Allow yourself the pleasures of life when you can. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be quite enough of them or they don't last quite as long as they should- but hey, that's just life. Now go live it :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I guess i would say the biggest fear of mine is "what if someone finds out?" I mean sometimes if feels like the outside world looks down on us. I mean right now the only people who know are people on this page. Just from looking at the rest of the world you can see what i mean. Up till this point i have always tried to say no, there is nothing different about me. But know i accept it. It doesn't bother me that i am different. imagine if all your fiends knew. That is why i tell people on this website. We are all in the same boat.

Quinn,

Almost all of us have had the "binge and purge cycle" or just the feelings of wanting to be in diapers and wanting to be free of the guilt of loving diapers. That's as normal as anything else about being a DL. Yes, I too feel like I have to hide it from everyone except my wife. I don't want anyone else to know or to judge me for it.

You are really not at all alone! What makes you and I DLs is the fact that I like adult television shows, adult books and adult activities while still wanting to be in diapers. There are shades in between as well. I enjoy it when my wife takes care of me even though I don't need it. That's just affection in anyone's relationship I guess.

So, welcome and please don't feel so stressed. It doesn't change things or feel so good.

Honu

No sites for me, but as far as people knowing, don't worry about it. As long as you're careful about where you hide your diapers and don't make it blatant that you're wearing a diaper no one is going to know. It can be your own little thing if you want it to be. As someone mentioned above I'm still trying to deal with not binging and purging and just having diapers because I like to wear them. It's not easy but it's what I like and if hiding my diapers in a shoe box in my room at home is the best I can do to hide my diapers than that's what I have to do. It'll take some time but I know you'll figure out your diapers. We're all here for you.

• 3 weeks later...

You not alone being aroused by diapers. I grew up as a bedwetter and started masturbating in my diapers early like you did. I am defiantly a diaper lover since I get so aroused by them. Like it's been said before, we are all different. What works for me is wearing my diapers to bed and enjoying them all night and in the morning. I like to play in them in the morning then be an adult the rest of the day. I've often thought that bedwetting and early masturbation in diapers is what make's me a DL. I have learned how to find a balance between my "bedwetting little boy" that's inside me and being an adult. It is a hard thing to learn but with time it will even itself out .

• 10 months later...